Home
WWE 2K17 News Post

The WWE 2K17 developers have posted a new video featuring victory scene breakouts. Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 CEOHaize @ 09/13/16 09:26 AM
seems like it works pretty smooth.

# 2 cima @ 09/13/16 11:16 AM
WHYYY won't 2K let us turn off commentary?! It's SO BAD...no excitement from Cole as a dude is powerbombed through a table right in front of him.

# 3 csamuelsvt @ 09/13/16 11:26 AM
Commentary is terrible. 2K is known for great commentary and whether its because Cole is always busy, idk, it doesn't matter, its an eye sore. Just embarrasing.

# 4 SoundTheAlarm @ 09/13/16 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
WHYYY won't 2K let us turn off commentary?! It's SO BAD...no excitement from Cole as a dude is powerbombed through a table right in front of him.
I NEVER turn off commentary on games, but geez do I wish I could with WWE. Its been terrible for so long...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

# 5 SmashMan @ 09/13/16 01:50 PM
Like everyone else said, commentary sucks. Aside from that, it's nice to have this option if it has any actual effects for Universe. If the option is in just to be in...meh.

This video also shows how much they need a quick "toss into the ropes" animation. The casual walking while holding a guy's head just doesn't fit every scenario.

# 6 Ruben2424 @ 09/13/16 03:02 PM
Awesome addition! I wish commentary could be as dynamic as it is in NBA 2K where one moment they're talking, then they suddenly burst out in excitement over a sudden big play or dunk! That would be cool to have in wwe 2k as well. Also guest commentators would be cool too!

# 7 HeatFan786 @ 09/14/16 12:41 AM
I wonder if this will add a "heel" element to Universe Mode? I would enjoy that. Sneak attacks never added the "heel" turn or "heel" element in 2k16. I wonder if Manager Mode expanded so if you cause a DQ, you can attack after the sequence? It would be great to attack as a manager too.

# 8 Thrash13 @ 09/14/16 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben2424
Awesome addition! I wish commentary could be as dynamic as it is in NBA 2K where one moment they're talking, then they suddenly burst out in excitement over a sudden big play or dunk! That would be cool to have in wwe 2k as well. Also guest commentators would be cool too!
We're almost to the point with WWE video games to solely put commentary at the top of the list of changes needed. Honestly, if they kept the gameplay the same and worked only on commentary presentation, I'd be happy. A few of the changes for this year look pretty impressive so far, but for WWE 2K18, I'd love the focus to be on commentary like they did with the NBA 2K series like you mentioned. The WWE 2K series probably has the worst commentary in sports games right now.

# 9 Clarityman @ 09/18/16 08:47 PM
Worst. Commentary. Ever.

The complete lack of attention to commentary is pretty inexcusable.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.