Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

EA Sports has announced the Nike Color Rush uniforms are coming soon for Madden NFL 17. Once we get more details and an official release date, we will update this post.

You will not have to restart your franchise when they become available.

Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 ASUBoy93 @ 09/13/16 10:47 AM
That is some serious "action green" guys... Wow. I simultaneously both love and hate the Seahawks' color rush unis.

# 2 snc237 @ 09/13/16 10:48 AM
Never have been a fan of the rush colours however nice to see them in the game

# 3 ASUBoy93 @ 09/13/16 10:49 AM
I hope the have it built it where the comp knows to assign the Color Rush jerseys to both teams on Thursday Night games in CFM.

# 4 AiDub @ 09/13/16 10:50 AM
This begs the question of will Thursday Night games in CFM automatically switch the unis to these?

# 5 qcjr45 @ 09/13/16 10:52 AM
Thank god

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

# 6 HossboyHoocH @ 09/13/16 10:54 AM
Hope we're able to use the jerseys/pants when editing uniform before game. I'd like to use Bills red jersey with white pants instead of the all-red.

# 7 NFLfan80 @ 09/13/16 10:58 AM
So will this update go into effect with a franchise mode that had been started? Can we use these uniforms whenever we want?

# 8 howboutdat @ 09/13/16 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
So will this update go into effect with a franchise mode that had been started? Can we use these uniforms whenever we want?
that is the question we all want answered ......

# 9 NDAlum @ 09/13/16 11:22 AM
Yea is it tied to a roster? Definitely anxious to see what the specifics are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10 howboutdat @ 09/13/16 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Yea is it tied to a roster? Definitely anxious to see what the specifics are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i really hope we are allowed in our cfm to pick them any time we want , not just a thurs night game, but we shall see.

# 11 loccdogg26 @ 09/13/16 11:31 AM
Here are the Lions' one. However the Lions are one of nine teams that will not actually wear them this season.

# 12 drtre88 @ 09/13/16 11:47 AM
Can't wait!!! The Steelers color rush jersey will become my main in H2H

# 13 howboutdat @ 09/13/16 11:50 AM
So i dont know how to actually post the twitter convo so it shows up here but i asked Equipment guru about if we can use them in cfm and whenever we want...... Here is his answer :

"Shooter McGavin ‏@Equipment_Guru 5m5 minutes ago
@PHTYT of course man "

Full tweets about it :

https://twitter.com/Equipment_Guru/s...18582886010880

# 14 ramspeedkill @ 09/13/16 12:15 PM
wonder if each team will have 2 color rushs (white and main color)

# 15 CM Hooe @ 09/13/16 12:34 PM
If I were to take a completely uninformed wild guess, I would speculate that Color Rush uniforms are not automatically assigned to Thursday games in Franchise on account of potential color conflicts beyond year one. Having the game default to a white vs white match-up (say, the Cowboys against the Bengals in a color rush game) would be awful UX, especially if that weren't properly and immediately communicated in the front-end prior to a user vs CPU game (as far as I know, we still can't directly change the CPU jerseys in Franchise).

On the other hand, if every team is getting a while and color Color Rush jersey, then all bets are off. I haven't yet seen a colored variant for a couple teams, however (ex. Dallas only has white).

Very happy to get the color rush unis in the game in any capacity, however.

# 16 ginix @ 09/13/16 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
If I were to take a completely uninformed wild guess, I would speculate that Color Rush uniforms are not automatically assigned to Thursday games in Franchise on account of potential color conflicts beyond year one. Having the game default to a white vs white match-up (say, the Cowboys against the Bengals in a color rush game) would be awful UX, especially if that weren't properly and immediately communicated in the front-end prior to a user vs CPU game (as far as I know, we still can't directly change the CPU jerseys in Franchise).

On the other hand, if every team is getting a while and color Color Rush jersey, then all bets are off. I haven't yet seen a colored variant for a couple teams, however (ex. Dallas only has white).

Very happy to get the color rush unis in the game in any capacity, however.
The weird thing about that is the Texans/Patriots game is a color rush game yet their unis are practically identical. Might just be poor planning by the NFL but you'd think they would've recognised early on the issues that would cause.

# 17 pjburrage @ 09/13/16 12:43 PM
Really need to have a visual representation of the uniform's both teams are using in CFM (especially vs CPU). The amount of times where I've had the Titans face off against say someone like the Chiefs who use their AFL throwback while I have selected my regular road uni - and then invariably don't select it when I load back into the game with my AFL uni selected.

# 18 Sheba2011 @ 09/13/16 12:49 PM
Some the jerseys look sick, I actually like the Patriots color rush better than their actual one. It looks both simple and classic. Some of them are absolutely hideous like the Seahawks that looks like a highlighter exploded. But overall I like them. This will open the door to a lot of teams I wouldn't use in Franchise because of uniforms.

# 19 Sheba2011 @ 09/13/16 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginix
The weird thing about that is the Texans/Patriots game is a color rush game yet their unis are practically identical. Might just be poor planning by the NFL but you'd think they would've recognised early on the issues that would cause.
The Texans beat writers all tweeted they are going to wear the white unis for that game. But your right that is something that should have been taken into account.

# 20 aholbert32 @ 09/13/16 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBoy93
I hope the have it built it where the comp knows to assign the Color Rush jerseys to both teams on Thursday Night games in CFM.
FYI, You can assign them to the CPU with a second controller.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.