Home
FIFA 17 News Post

The FIFA 17 demo is available now. Queue it up from the links below, or search for them on your console:Check out the full details below.

GAME OPTIONS
For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. You'll have the opportunity to play a select experience in The Journey which will be limited to playing as one of the world's top clubs Manchester United.

Kick-Off

Own Every Moment in FIFA 17 gameplay to experience complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack to put you in complete control of every moment on the pitch.

Skill Games

As the Kick-Off matches are loading, play brand new Skill Games that are included in the FIFA 17 Demo. You'll be able to enjoy 4 Single Player Skill Games and 3 of the brand new Multiplayer Skill Games that will be available in FIFA 17.

PLAY AS WORLD CLASS CLUBS
12 clubs included that you'll be able to play as in Kick-Off.
  • Manchester United
  • Manchester City
  • Chelsea
  • Real Madrid
  • Juventus
  • Inter
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Olympique Lyonnais
  • Seattle Sounders
  • Bayern München
  • Tigres U.A.N.L. (MX)
  • Gamba Osaka
3 authentic stadiums available to play in Kick-Off.
  • CenturyLink
  • Stamford Bridge
  • Suita City Football Stadium

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 wordtobigbird @ 09/13/16 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
After trying out "The Journey", I just...

I just want to play more. I really wasn't expecting that. I think I'm really going to enjoy playing through this mode, honestly.
The updates to the performance feedback is very nice.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

# 42 wordtobigbird @ 09/13/16 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelaKuti
Kind of disappointed. Best compliment I can give is players seem to have a good feel to them, like they've got the player weight down properly.

No sliders, still mass tiki-taka with no long/aerial passes...
Saw a long pass in my frist game..

And I my defenders made interceptions and chase tackles they didnt on 16..wouldnt be so quick to judge fellas.

My game was on amateur lol. Playing a game a pro now.

# 43 wordtobigbird @ 09/13/16 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Saw a long pass in my frist game..

And I my defenders made interceptions and chase tackles they didnt on 16..wouldnt be so quick to judge fellas.

My game was on amateur lol. Playing a game a pro now.

https://youtu.be/972q0ac3kYc

Im controlling rooney.

# 44 Matt10 @ 09/13/16 03:52 PM
I actually think the overall positioning looks quite good. It's the runs off the ball, as expected, which open the plays up. Has a lot of potential. Pray for sliders.

# 45 Velocityy @ 09/13/16 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I actually think the overall positioning looks quite good. It's the runs off the ball, as expected, which open the plays up. Has a lot of potential. Pray for sliders.
If they remove sliders, it would be the dumbest thing they could do. It is as common as anything in a sports game. It would show pure disrespect to the fans, and would show just how little they care about anything outside of FUT.

# 46 nikoemo @ 09/13/16 03:56 PM
What´s the half time length in kick-off mod? Still downloading!

# 47 wordtobigbird @ 09/13/16 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoemo
What´s the half time length in kick-off mod? Still downloading!
4 min.

https://youtu.be/r3tXNYmrF1M

Another long pass. Unless im too new to soccer and this isnt what youre referring to.

# 48 gopher_guy @ 09/13/16 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
The lighting looks really good in the video above. Does it seem progressive?
I would love dynamic lighting. I would love to see dynamic weather as well. Would be so sweet to play the game under clouds and maybe some light rain, and have the sun come out in the 2nd half. Rather than just a constant 2 hour rainstorm lol

# 49 Matt10 @ 09/13/16 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
If they remove sliders, it would be the dumbest thing they could do. It is as common as anything in a sports game. It would show pure disrespect to the fans, and would show just how little they care about anything outside of FUT.
Agreed. I had to get in a little twitter-banter with a youtuber about this as well.

It would definitely be ignoring a big base of players. The slider threads have high views alone. This is a demand, one that I hope EA haven't bumped for more Journey content :/ .

# 50 Ettnollbajen @ 09/13/16 04:00 PM
Not gonna compare demos here,but I'm very disappointed with this one.
+ your playing feels good
+ shooting
played on world class,and it felt like I could walk through the defence,no pressure at all.
Played with Inter,Bayern,Juve vs Seattle/Juve,and they both played exactly the same,I even pulled away my defenders to create space for offense,still they run down the wings,or played sideways,even though they had tons of space to go long/direct.

Hope that EA works hard on better gameplay/tactics for CPU on full release.
Sorry to be negative,I loved 16.

# 51 dubcity @ 09/13/16 04:01 PM
Quote:
FIFA doesn't cater to offline/sim players nearly as much as the other major sports franchises tho. Career/franchise mode is typically a top priority every year for those other sports games, while FIFA talks about maybe once every 3-4 years. FUT dominates everything.

#Pray4Sliders

# 52 JHedges2 @ 09/13/16 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
I would love dynamic lighting. I would love to see dynamic weather as well. Would be so sweet to play the game under clouds and maybe some light rain, and have the sun come out in the 2nd half. Rather than just a constant 2 hour rainstorm lol
I'm so wishful for MLB TS lighting. 4:00 games looking different in May vs October, as they should. So cool. It's so hard to get the right "look" for games in FIFA.

I want my 3:00 PL games to be nearing dark at the start, and night when finished.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 53 DBMcGee3 @ 09/13/16 04:03 PM
I'll reserve full judgement until I play it myself, but I'm feeling really good about my PES purchase right now.

Underwhelming stuff as a spectator. WTF is Bayern doing out there? Lol.

# 54 JHedges2 @ 09/13/16 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Quote:
No way they'd remove sliders.

...right?

# 55 Ettnollbajen @ 09/13/16 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I'll reserve full judgement until I play it myself, but I'm feeling really good about my PES purchase right now.

Underwhelming stuff as a spectator. WTF is Bayern doing out there? Lol.
I loved my FIFA 16, even though I'm PES,and playing that demo vs this...
Not gonna compare,but I didn't get a wow factor playing this one.
Hopefully the full release will be good.
And yes,also happy with my purchase

# 56 BL8001 @ 09/13/16 04:06 PM
Comparing this directly to the PES demo I have to say it's not nearly as fun.

As I go up in difficulty it just becomes more of a boring match. The CPU seems to have lost potency in attack and once again, as you raise difficulty your players on your team stop making runs and stop helping unless you make them.

So as I go up in diff the cpu snuffs out my chances while not creating any themselves.

I actually feel like I need to drop down to semi pro just so something exciting (me scoring goals) will happen.

I am not moaning about not being able to score. It's just the same your AI becoming wack song as previous versions. And the teeth taken out of the AI attack is puzzling.

After 1 more friendly match I just turned off the xbox one. It doesn't have that I just gotta play one more match feel of PES.

On the plus side;

all of the goals I have scored in the FIFA demo have been different, that didn't happen in 16 for me.

shielding really is fun

on the negative side;

what I wrote above

audio really out of context often in the match, saying someone is struggling while they are doing something good, praising a random interception as match changing, saying someone looks shaky as they coolly slot home a pk, etc.

AI attack is way too basic and predictable. I don't want to elaborate on this because I don't want to spoil the game for anyone.

This is just a demo so can't really take much more than wysiwyg out of it.

# 57 flo182 @ 09/13/16 04:08 PM
My first impressions:

Graphics: Lighting is nice, Faces look better (but probably just for the scanned teams, all the others will probably still look ****) but all in all I dont see a lot of difference to FIFA 16 on PC.

Gameplay: Didn't notice ANY differences somehow :-/ AI still plays tiki-taka and had 100% pass percentage but didn't create one chance...

Feels like FIFA 16 with Frostbite Engine.

Penalties: WTF? Is this supposed to be a joke? (Gonne upload some videos soon, it's just hilarious!)

# 58 PES3Paul @ 09/13/16 04:11 PM
YES!

Thanks to all. No problem now.

# 59 wordtobigbird @ 09/13/16 04:12 PM
Just had a penalty shootout. The new system is dope! Penalties are more enaging not as easy to place. I think my aid went away after the 4th or 5th taker, dont know if thats ratings based or what. I saved 3 penalties with degea including the deciding. Cpu tried two chips and low and outside shots. First chip i dove two early 2nd was a diving catch. Loved it.

On professional with extra time. There were only 2 shots by me and 1 by cpu. Possesion 51 to 49 if that works properly this year.

# 60 nikoemo @ 09/13/16 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
4 min.

https://youtu.be/r3tXNYmrF1M

Another long pass. Unless im too new to soccer and this isnt what youre referring to.

Thank you!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.