Home
PES 2017 News Post

Support for the PS4 Pro is coming soon after launch for PES 2017, according to Konami. No other details were given, so we don't know the full specifics yet. Once we get them, we will update this post.

Game: PES 2017Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 10 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 BQ32 @ 09/14/16 10:20 AM
sweet. Still wondering why they leave the PC behind with last gen graphics if they can upscale for the Pro. PC should have at least that standard if not better.

# 2 RoyceDa59 @ 09/14/16 10:47 AM
I am curious how many people care about the PS4 Pro here on OS. Personally I am not interested unless every game is guaranteed to at least run at 60 FPS.

# 3 BQ32 @ 09/14/16 02:20 PM
of course they are going to run at 60, most ps4 sports games are doing that now and the Pro is between 2-3 times more powerful. it will run 60 at much higher resolutions and better assets if the devs support it. I cant wait.

# 4 dubcity @ 09/14/16 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I am curious how many people care about the PS4 Pro here on OS. Personally I am not interested unless every game is guaranteed to at least run at 60 FPS.
Not interested either. Unless they started being jerks and only focusing on improving the graphics in the pro versions of the games. Not going to be buying a 4K TV any time soon.

# 5 BQ32 @ 09/14/16 02:23 PM
not to mention the higher quality of shareplay and sharefactory. think i heard you can render in 1080 now. Plus its a low price at 399 for 1tb. I will just sell or trade in my ps4 and a couple older things and pick this up for around 200.

# 6 BQ32 @ 09/14/16 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Not interested either. Unless they started being jerks and only focusing on improving the graphics in the pro versions of the games. Not going to be buying a 4K TV any time soon.
why do you guys think a 4k tv is the only way to see any benefit. there is a significant difference between ps4 and the One on a 1080 with only 40% more power, the Pro has 3 times the power of the One. Look at the difference between the ps3 and 4 on that same 1080p tv. PC gamers havent always been playing on some secret suped up monitors, you can varely find a 4k monitor now, yet they still feel its well woth upgrading videocards regularly even if their current card can play the same games. Sony needs to get there marketing right because the Pro is a great peice of tech at that price point, yet I keep seeing this sentiment pop up.

# 7 Zac @ 09/14/16 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
why do you guys think a 4k tv is the only way to see any benefit. there is a significant difference between ps4 and the One on a 1080 with only 40% more power, the Pro has 3 times the power of the One. Look at the difference between the ps3 and 4 on that same 1080p tv. PC gamers havent always been playing on some secret suped up monitors, you can varely find a 4k monitor now, yet they still feel its well woth upgrading videocards regularly even if their current card can play the same games. Sony needs to get there marketing right because the Pro is a great peice of tech at that price point, yet I keep seeing this sentiment pop up.
The Pro isn't a big jump over the regular PS4. It has the exact same CPU (barely overclock, wont be enough to notice any difference) and the exact same memory. It just has a better GPU to out put 4k. So if you are not interested in 4k there really is no good reason to upgrade to a pro.

# 8 RoyceDa59 @ 09/14/16 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
of course they are going to run at 60, most ps4 sports games are doing that now and the Pro is between 2-3 times more powerful. it will run 60 at much higher resolutions and better assets if the devs support it. I cant wait.
I am mostly referring to other type of games, sports games are fine but everything else like Uncharted 4 running at 60 FPS and the Witcher 3 won't be running at 60 FPS on PS4 Pro when it easily could.

# 9 BQ32 @ 09/14/16 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
The Pro isn't a big jump over the regular PS4. It has the exact same CPU (barely overclock, wont be enough to notice any difference) and the exact same memory. It just has a better GPU to out put 4k. So if you are not interested in 4k there really is no good reason to upgrade to a pro.
dude, i dont want to seem rude but you are way off on this subject. The Pro is a HUGE upgrade. I bought a gtx 1080 but kept the sane processor for my pc. Suddenly my computer was capable of native 4k gaming, running everything on max at well past 60, and ready for VR so saying just adding a gpu ( which has well over twice the processing power) is insignificant is a bit assinine. That is why a high end graphics card is the most expensive part to a gaming PC. The cpu has been modified to run faster and I am sure the talented engineers at sony are not going to wast a bunch of money upgrading the the gpu if they felt like it would just be bottlenecked.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.