Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The Nike Color Rush uniforms, that were just announced yesterday, have arrived in Madden NFL 17. The patch is a little less than 1 GB for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the details below.
  • Artworks - Added 2016 Color Rush uniforms for all 32 NFL teams and is available to play right away in Franchise and Play Now games
  • Franchise - Thursday Night Football games will default to Color Rush uniforms · Added ability to change the CPU’s uniform selection · New banners on the team select screen to highlight when it’s Thursday Night Football, Sunday Primetime, Monday Primetime, and all Playoff games
  • Madden Ultimate Team - Color Rush will be coming to MUT but will not be available when the Color Rush Update goes live.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 mr_dukes @ 09/14/16 10:43 AM
Can someone please post a picture of all the teams color rush unis in the game thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 22 Unsung Hero @ 09/14/16 10:45 AM
That's a lot of pictures lol

# 23 jeremym480 @ 09/14/16 10:45 AM
Color rush is nice, but finally being able to change your opponents uniforms is amazing. I'm pumped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_dukes
Can someone please post a picture of all the teams color rush unis in the game thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Here you go:

# 24 ramspeedkill @ 09/14/16 10:53 AM
does Rams have both all yellow and all white unis? what about packers
thanks

# 25 porkys8077 @ 09/14/16 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I love Rex and his team. Best franchise and gameplay since M12. If they fix qb scrambling, game will basically be perfect.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I'm sorry I didn't read his comment I didn't check to see if we can do that.

# 26 fjos88 @ 09/14/16 10:55 AM
Will this patch in for offline CFM? So even if Im in the middle of my season rush unis are an option?

# 27 bigsteve15 @ 09/14/16 10:57 AM
So new uniforms but no gameplay fixes that are plaguing this game?

# 28 PredatorKingdom @ 09/14/16 10:58 AM
Downloading the patch now and will check, I heard the Ravens gold pants that aren't apart of gold rush are in the game. That's a huge addition because maybe there's a chance other missing jerseys or pants from 2015 and onwards are in now.

Color rush will be cool to use because if you're not a fan of monochromes you can mix and match them with the other jerseys like pairing the colored pants with the white jerseys or your colored jerseys with the colored pants or white pants.

Since I use the Lions in CFM I will be using the black jerseys with the silver pants and the black pants with the white jerseys to alternate with the silver pants for road games. Somebody had a good idea yesterday of pairing the home Honolulu blues with the black pants too might try that out as well.

Finally get to change the CPU uniforms although I just used my second controller before to change them but it's better this way that way I can leave my other controller charged up.

# 29 mcavner @ 09/14/16 10:59 AM
This is a really great addition. Awesome job, EA!

# 30 niftyjets @ 09/14/16 11:07 AM
Can anyone tell me if they added both the Jets all green color rush from last year and the all white from this year???

thanks

# 31 fballturkey @ 09/14/16 11:08 AM
Being able to pick the CPU's uniform is a huge deal. Thanks EA.

# 32 PredatorKingdom @ 09/14/16 11:09 AM
I have finished downloading the patch and I can confirm for offline CFM users that the color rush uniforms are in and you can mix and match them they don't have to be monochrome or all-white. Right underneath editing your uniform there's a new option to edit the CPU's uniform as well which is awesome. The solid colored socks are in too with them.

I'm playing with the Lions right now in week 13 of the 2018 season and I'm playing the Patriots on the road and the Pats have their color rush uniforms for both home and away. I'm going to sport my white jersey with the black pants for this game while the Pats will wear their color rush tops with their new silver colored pants with red and blue stripes on the side. This game is on a Sunday afternoon at 1pm in early December.

# 33 seasprite @ 09/14/16 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
How many gameplay fixes have they already put out?

# 34 HakeemDaDream @ 09/14/16 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
You had to be that guy, huh?

# 35 azdawgpound @ 09/14/16 11:09 AM
The browns ones look nice to bad couldn't do a all orange rush uni..?

# 36 NFLfan80 @ 09/14/16 11:10 AM
Man gonna be a long day at work. Can't wait to try these out!

# 37 Rocket32 @ 09/14/16 11:12 AM
Really nice addition to the game. When EA announced color rush uniforms coming soon I didn't think it would be next day soon. I also wasn't expecting the ability to choose CPU uniforms in cfm either. Really awesome that they added that in along with the color rush uniforms.

# 38 Mav3rek7 @ 09/14/16 11:14 AM
Are there screenshots anywhere? I'd like to see what they look like in game.

# 39 PredatorKingdom @ 09/14/16 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Can anyone tell me if they added both the Jets all green color rush from last year and the all white from this year???

thanks
Home and away color rush are in although the road's green doesn't look like the color mint green it's more flight green like the regular uniforms. I'll have to see how they look live on the field tomorrow night.

Bills fans will be happy to know that they can use the red jerseys or red pants mixing and matching them. They got the new red striped socks too for home and away and they look sweet.

# 40 fjos88 @ 09/14/16 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorKingdom
Downloading the patch now and will check, I heard the Ravens gold pants that aren't apart of gold rush are in the game. That's a huge addition because maybe there's a chance other missing jerseys or pants from 2015 and onwards are in now.

Color rush will be cool to use because if you're not a fan of monochromes you can mix and match them with the other jerseys like pairing the colored pants with the white jerseys or your colored jerseys with the colored pants or white pants.

Since I use the Lions in CFM I will be using the black jerseys with the silver pants and the black pants with the white jerseys to alternate with the silver pants for road games. Somebody had a good idea yesterday of pairing the home Honolulu blues with the black pants too might try that out as well.

Finally get to change the CPU uniforms although I just used my second controller before to change them but it's better this way that way I can leave my other controller charged up.
Awesome man appreciate the heads up on the unis patch

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.