Home
FIFA 17 News Post

The trial version of FIFA 17 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at just over 40 GB.

UPDATE: It is also available for Origin Access subscribers.

If you aren't seeing it available, try the following:
  • Open EA Access
  • Go to the Game Trials tab
  • Click the EA Sports FIFA 17 tile (It might be labeled "Coming Soon")
  • On the bottom left, click the Game Details button
  • You will then be redirected into the Microsoft Store, click the Free Trial button to start the download process
REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 baseballguy @ 09/21/16 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
I don't see the new EPL package in Kick Off matches. Generic.

Tested out career mode and not in there either. Hope they patch this in. Not cool.

# 42 Zac @ 09/21/16 07:16 PM
Very strange its not in this.

# 43 kennytomson @ 09/21/16 07:32 PM
La liga score same generic one in epl.

Did notice a different commentator team for a USA game I played, British but not the same one when I play premier league.

# 44 wordtobigbird @ 09/21/16 07:34 PM
I'm really feeling the pro clubs player growth update. Hairstyles not locked. Get skill points to unlock traits. Have 6. For example finesse shot cost 3. Power header cost 2.

Now if I can just find teammates who pass and don't put CPU on high pressure over and over lol.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

# 45 Zac @ 09/21/16 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennytomson
La liga score same generic one in epl.

Did notice a different commentator team for a USA game I played, British but not the same one when I play premier league.
There has always been a different set of announcers for international games.

# 46 Matt10 @ 09/21/16 07:49 PM
Still nothing for the PC right?

# 47 Don Jon @ 09/21/16 07:52 PM
@Matt it's out on origin access

# 48 Matt10 @ 09/21/16 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
@Matt it's out on origin access
Sweet, downloading now. Going to do a livestream at 10 PM CST.

# 49 BSDShoes @ 09/21/16 08:55 PM
Almost done Origin access download myself but I'm giong to watch some news before firing it up.

# 50 Stormyhog @ 09/21/16 09:23 PM
I don't have an xbox 1 to try the trial so just curious if the woman's teams are still in the game? Thanks.

# 51 BrianFifaFan @ 09/21/16 09:51 PM
Just got done playing a FA Cup kickoff match. Love the graphics. (PC Ultra) Think the gameplay has been tweaked over the demo build. Some good, some not. Faster, more attacking play than the demo. There were some nice, organic plays in the box on crosses and shots off the post that were entirely random vs. the entirely scripted feel of 16. The FA Cup celebration is a serious upgrade over last year. Stadiums feel big, and the crowds feel more alive than 16. I'm at 40 percent install. Going to wait and not waste time in play now matches. I'm digging this game.

# 52 KTBFFH @ 09/21/16 09:54 PM
Played a few games including the FA Cup final that it boots into. Really loving the game so far. It feels better than the demo to me. The shielding seems to allow more precise movement in possession. Won a match on world class with Bayern against Hamburger 3-2 on 15 minute halves. It's the first time I can remember in FIFA where the CPU isn't overpowered in artificial ways on world class. No bizarre speed boosts from nowhere. I actually dominated possession in the first half, and the CPU had to fight back.

Not thrilled with the lack of Premier League presentation. And the menus are much slower than in 16. Setting up your formation and personnel is a chore. Hopefully this is patched, but it seems to be a recurring theme in EA Sports games.

# 53 BSDShoes @ 09/21/16 10:08 PM
AI is really really really good at stealing the ball, sheesh it wasn't like that in demo. lol

No I wasn't spamming shield. :P

PS- game speed seems a *touch* faster, not enough to bother me though.

# 54 Gnemi @ 09/21/16 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSDShoes
PS- game speed seems a *touch* faster, not enough to bother me though.

Faster than the demo?

Well, that's horrifying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 55 KTBFFH @ 09/21/16 10:22 PM
I cannot connect to the EA Servers on Xbox One now. Game will not load the main menu without doing so. Waiting on my PC download to finish.

Is anyone else unable to connect on Xbox?

# 56 JimmyDeicide @ 09/21/16 10:27 PM
Been downloading for 2 hrs im only at 44%. Horrible.

# 57 bad_philanthropy @ 09/21/16 10:32 PM
Thanks for all the impressions so far.

I'm not keen on the gameplay being faster, but I suppose I'll have to get used to it. There were many elements I really enjoyed about the demo, and it sounds like the full version is an improvement over it.

Anyone seeing a greater number of fouls from the AI than the demo?

And, if anyone out there is experimenting with CM, are job offers, and available jobs, changing clubs any different?

# 58 wordtobigbird @ 09/21/16 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTBFFH
I cannot connect to the EA Servers on Xbox One now. Game will not load the main menu without doing so. Waiting on my PC download to finish.

Is anyone else unable to connect on Xbox?
Same thing happened here after a drop in match.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

# 59 Da-Man @ 09/21/16 10:40 PM
Attachment 125077 They should go back to using the scoreboard from 14 if they won't use the new one.

Gameplay wise I really like it compared to the demo.

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

# 60 Zac @ 09/21/16 10:47 PM
A patch was just released for PS4. Which seems odd. Not sure about xbox one as I'm still downloading it. At 85%. For those that already downloaded, can you check to see if there is also a patch on xbox one. I'm thinking its them correcting the generic overlays. But who knows what it actually is.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.