Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, has been posting quite a few details on the upcoming EA Sports UFC 2 patch on his Twitter page. While no date for the patch has been revealed, he has posted quite a few nuggets. Check out some of them below and let us know what you think!
  • Fixed bug where cancelling the SUB transition from postured up half guard to guard would interrupt all DOM strikes
  • Gave DOM the ability to break out of a single leg attempt after reversing into that position from SUB side control
  • Added increased damage to any round strike that connects with an opponent who lunges sideways into it
  • Added Anthony Pettis and Renan Barão to Featherweight
(UPDATE: 9-27) The patch is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, below are the patch notes.

Updates
  • Added three new fighters; Nikita Krylov in Light Heavyweight; Jimmie Rivera in Bantamweight; Jake Matthews in Lightweight
  • Added Anthony Pettis and Renan Barão to Featherweight
  • Updated moves for various fighters
  • Ultimate Team players now earn a reward pack for their first win of the day in Ultimate Championships
Gameplay
  • Added increased damage to any round strike that connects with an opponent who lunges sideways into it
  • Added the ability for the DOM fighter to break out of a single leg attempt after reversing into that position from SUB side control
  • Fixed the Stamina setting in Practice Mode
  • Fixed bug where cancelling the SUB transition from postured up half guard to guard would interrupt all DOM strikes

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Generative James @ 09/29/16 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Shogun got hands now.
Nice! Jab, rear overhand is my favorite combo. Especially with a lead roundhouse body kick in front of it.

I like these patches.

# 162 Generative James @ 09/29/16 09:31 PM
Double patch example. I was using new fighter Jimmie Rivera, against Francisco, in a fun Rivera vs. Rivera match. I noticed he was lunging to escape my front leg roundhouse to the body, so I spammed it until...

Not a fan of Rivera though. I probably won't play him again.

# 163 aholbert32 @ 09/29/16 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
He doesnt have it at all
Oh wow. I didnt look in game but before release the GCers suggested Game Changer 4 for him. I assumed that it was added because many of our other suggestions were. Completely agree that he should have Game Changer.

# 164 Kenetic NRG @ 09/30/16 05:03 AM
I can die happily now after this patch.

R.I.P side step spammers. GPD bring it in for a group hug

# 165 GameplayDevUFC @ 09/30/16 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
I can die happily now after this patch.

R.I.P side step spammers. GPD bring it in for a group hug
Let's not get carried away here.

Fist bump.

# 166 Boiler569 @ 09/30/16 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Let's not get carried away here.

Fist bump.
flu season is right around the corner; sanitation first !

# 167 Bassi @ 09/30/16 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the credit for the move set changes goes to Bassi.

I have a feeling he combed the threads here and did what he could.

Last patch needed some love for the community. So I did the best I could with everyone's suggestions for movesets and attributes. Sorry I missed the Anthony Johnson one. Apologies!

Also keep the ball rolling into our next endeavor. Even if you think we may not be reading, we really are.

# 168 johnmangala @ 09/30/16 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassi
Last patch needed some love for the community. So I did the best I could with everyone's suggestions for movesets and attributes. Sorry I missed the Anthony Johnson one. Apologies!

Also keep the ball rolling into our next endeavor. Even if you think we may not be reading, we really are.
Good work a lot of the community requested changes made it it, big props to making that happen thank you.

Would like to see Bisping get the switch overhand, RDA the crane kick, AJ the game changer perk etc.

e: Hopefully we see shifts back in the move sets for EAUFC3.

# 169 bballshawn24 @ 09/30/16 06:09 PM
Adding the rnc from back clinch has made Maia so dope

# 170 Trillz @ 10/01/16 08:03 AM
Quote:

Bassi the underground king!!

# 171 SUGATA @ 10/01/16 09:16 AM
Quote:

This is awesome that you changed fighters' attributes and move list, but PLEASE could you post the FULL list of this changes instead of our attempts to discover this hidden changes here without assurance that all changes were discovered:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-changes.html

# 172 metodman39 @ 10/02/16 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
This is awesome that you changed fighters' attributes and move list, but PLEASE could you post the FULL list of this changes instead of our attempts to discover this hidden changes here without assurance that all changes were discovered:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-changes.html
+1

Отправлено с моего LG-K410 через Tapatalk

# 173 Haz____ @ 10/03/16 08:14 PM
So just realized Gunnar Neslon's Grappling moves have been improved, not just his Top Control stat.

His BJJ Transitions, Sweeps, etc used to be only lvl 3, but they are now at lvl 4. He also has a Flying Guillotine from MT Clinch now.

# 174 Bigg Cee @ 10/03/16 08:25 PM
The last 2 patches have been amazing and UFC 2 online is in a great place of balance and no exploits. This is the best online mma gameplay ever made!

Good Job EA!

I'm hooked and back to playing online ranked championships again. Been playing since patch dropped on PS4 and can't stop unless it's football to watch. lol

# 175 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/04/16 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
The last 2 patches have been amazing and UFC 2 online is in a great place of balance and no exploits. This is the best online mma gameplay ever made!

Good Job EA!

I'm hooked and back to playing online ranked championships again. Been playing since patch dropped on PS4 and can't stop unless it's football to watch. lol
Agreed. We all have wishlists of what we want in the future, but we have a good and very well balanced game here. Online will keep me plenty occupied until the next one. Hopefully they give our offline friends more love next time around too.

# 176 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/06/16 06:59 PM
I LOVE this patch. At the end of the 3rd round I caught this guy a couple of times when he did a side lunge. In the 4th I was trying to anticipate it and ended up finishing him because of it.

I've read people saying that it keeps guys from using movement like they want, but that's BS imo. With the exception of Cruz and a handful of others, you just don't see a ton of guys making exaggerated movements like that for an entire fight. This keeps people honest and will make them not go to the well so often if they think they might get caught. You can get in an out of range with normal movement and circling just fine in most situations.

If you don't want to watch the whole fight just start around 7:40. That's the start of the 3rd. Zingano mirror match, I'm red corner.

# 177 Haz____ @ 10/06/16 08:35 PM
If we fought Pappy...

I'd have to take you down.

# 178 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/06/16 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
If we fought Pappy...

I'd have to take you down.

You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last haha. Man, I've been on fire lately. Had a nice little 10 title fight streak going and then a damn Rousey finally finished me on the ground in the 4th after trying to take me down a million times. That one hurt lol. If you're good on the ground that's probably my ***.

# 179 Bigg Cee @ 10/13/16 04:42 PM
GPD can you remember if you gave the imanari roll to other fighters besides Tony fergerson and Rory in the last patch?

# 180 GameplayDevUFC @ 10/13/16 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
GPD can you remember if you gave the imanari roll to other fighters besides Tony fergerson and Rory in the last patch?
Just those two as far as I know.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.