Home
The Golf Club VR News Post

HB Studios has just posted their gameplay trailer for The Golf Club VR, which was announced earlier this month. The trailer introduces some new features in the game, which will be available October 19 on Steam Early Access, for the HTC Vive.

Game: The Golf Club VRHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 scagwi @ 10/19/16 10:40 AM
Looks AWESOME!

# 2 DBMcGee3 @ 10/19/16 11:12 AM
So there will still be a standard, non-VR version of the game, right? I'm at work and can't really listen to the video, apologies if it was explained.

# 3 DivotMaker @ 10/19/16 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
So there will still be a standard, non-VR version of the game, right? I'm at work and can't really listen to the video, apologies if it was explained.
The Golf Club has been out for 2+ years. TGC VR is a new version created specifically for the HTC VIVE VR.

Golf Club 2 is scheduled for Q1-sh release for next year and at this time will not be a VR version according to Anthony Kyne, Sr. Producer.

# 4 GrandMaster B @ 10/19/16 12:36 PM
Interesting that they are tying in the VR with the first game and not TGC 2.

# 5 RandallB21 @ 10/19/16 01:37 PM
Can't wait to throw my clubs in the dumpster. Or better yet in the water hazard!

# 6 DBMcGee3 @ 10/19/16 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
The Golf Club has been out for 2+ years. TGC VR is a new version created specifically for the HTC VIVE VR.

Golf Club 2 is scheduled for Q1-sh release for next year and at this time will not be a VR version according to Anthony Kyne, Sr. Producer.
Excellent, thank you. I knew I had heard about a sequel, was bummed when I thought this was it.

# 7 jmaj315 @ 10/24/16 01:41 PM
looks awesome!

except the golf bag on the green lol thats a no-no

# 8 jbd345 @ 10/27/16 12:47 PM
Kind of a shame this won't be released for the ps vr. Would pick that up in a heart beat just for this. The first person view looks fantastic.

# 9 scagwi @ 10/27/16 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Kind of a shame this won't be released for the ps vr. Would pick that up in a heart beat just for this. The first person view looks fantastic.
I think the problem is that the Vive controller has more fidelity then all the other VR controller options at the moment and thus it's the only one where they can have a great swing input they have implemented.

I agree though. Hope that changes some day

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.