Home
Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2017 News Post

Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball is a series which has been around for quite awhile. Its initial releases were highly regarded, but the series has recently kind of fell into a rut.

The Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball series puts you in the role of an NBA general manager, giving you control over a franchise and its future. Initially the game has fake teams (but correct rosters), but you can get around that by simply hunting down a NBA mod.

In Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2017, there's a lot of improvements over last year's game, and fans of management sims will likely find a lot to love about the game. Let's take a look.

Read More - Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2016 Review (PC)

Game: Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2017Hype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Cod @ 12/01/16 10:28 PM
I wish Wolverine Studios would stop trying to put out multiple different sports management releases every year and focus on one sport. For their sake, basketball is probably the best way for them to make money since FoF and FHM/EHM have their respective sports on lock.

WS's games are always a bug fest with subpar AI. If they focused on just putting out a single, combined basketball game every year, I think they'd make much more progress.

Their current system just ain't working for me.

# 2 tarek @ 12/03/16 02:16 AM
Can you guys review the new Wolverine Studios College Football game?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.