Home
MLB The Show 17 News Post

The graphical improvement Twitch stream has started for MLB The Show 17. Once the stream has finished, we will post an archive link.

Watch it here and post your thoughts!!

UPDATE: Here is the archive.

The Road to the Show and Developer tournament streams will be posted when they start, later today.

Game: MLB The Show 17Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 36 - View All
Member Comments
# 121 catswithbats @ 03/17/17 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Here is a bug in early development...
Nightmare fuel.

# 122 SilverBullet1929 @ 03/17/17 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Maybe it was just me, but during the Dev tourney did the Pirates black uniform still look washed out to anyone else?
Definitely looked improved to me. Now's it at least black and not gray. When they did the little things stream showing all the uniform sets someone did a before and after shot of that uniform and it's definitely improved.

# 123 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/18/17 10:29 AM
I posted this in another thread, and I know it is the most minor of minor things, but the Yankees numbers not being on the bill of the helmets, or even the back of the helmets for that matter. Not really a big deal but it's kind of annoying.

# 124 nomo17k @ 03/18/17 07:54 PM
So glad Shea has made it back to The Show... that stadium has a special place in my heart.

I like how things turn NPR on graphics streams each year. Little exaggerated hypes, and loads of interesting information around pretty visuals.

# 125 MetsFan16 @ 03/18/17 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
So glad Shea has made it back to The Show... that stadium has a special place in my heart.

I like how things turn NPR on graphics streams each year. Little exaggerated hypes, and loads of interesting information around pretty visuals.
Shea looked fantastic. Can't wait to load up some 1986, 2000, and 2006 roster sets and relieve some good ole days

I'm praying the Home Run Apple at Citi got some love. Last year with all of the PBR talk, I thought it got attention but it looked pretty awful. I hope they improved it this year.

# 126 Speedy @ 03/18/17 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
Me too, Nomo...me too.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.