Home
MLB The Show 17 News Post

Check out the top 10 players at each position in MLB The Show 17 and post your thoughts! These were all revealed in this developer tournament Twitch stream.

Below are the overall top players in MLB The Show 17, click here to view the top 10 at each position.
  • Mike Trout – Overall 99
  • Clayton Kershaw – Overall 99
  • Jose Altuve – Overall 97
  • Andrew Miller – Overall 96
  • Kenley Jansen – Overall 95
  • Josh Donaldson – Overall 94
  • Kris Bryant – Overall 94
  • Max Scherzer – Overall 93
  • Nolan Arenado – Overall 93
  • Manny Machado – Overall 93
  • Chris Sale – Overall 93
  • Mookie Betts – Overall 93
  • Noah Syndergaard – Overall 92
  • Corey Kluber – Overall 92
  • Jake Arrieta – Overall 92
  • Zach Britton – Overall 92
  • Miguel Cabrera – Overall 92
  • Madison Bumgarner – Overall 92

Game: MLB The Show 17Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 36 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 zman2392 @ 03/20/17 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysguy44
Dude you made a good argument but you fail in choose who's better which is obviously Donalson . Machado is a little vagina and did you watch the WBC game where Arenado blew it for the US with his bonehead throw to first?..no thank you..can't handle pressure...so yeah Donalson wins again as usual go Jays!!
While I don't condone the language... Or necessarily agree with much of this... I may kind of agree with one part.

# 82 douggoud @ 03/20/17 01:27 AM
And I'd take Mike Trout over all of them

# 83 Mitchrapp @ 03/20/17 03:00 AM
Imo, the 1st baseman's are rated a bit low..

# 84 Blazzen @ 03/20/17 11:04 AM
Wonder where Ender Inciarte ends up. Maybe tied with Odubel Hererra at an 82? Or maybe just below that?

Odubel has more pop but Ender won a gold glove. He can't be too far behind.

# 85 xCULLO @ 03/20/17 02:27 PM
They're definitely over rating players that don't a lot of PT.. Like Sanchez and Turner. Turner I get to a certain extent but for someone to never play the position in the Majors and be the 3rd highest rated player at that position is ridiculous to me. and Sanchez was the hottest player on Earth right when he got promoted.. *cough *cough Yasiel Puig.. Corey Seager earned that 90 overall with one of the best rookie campaigns at SS of all time.

# 86 Dillow @ 03/20/17 03:06 PM
*An obligatory post about how my player on my team is rated too low and a player on a rival team is rated too high*

Next week cant get here fast enough though for real.

# 87 TattooedEvil @ 03/21/17 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCULLO
They're definitely over rating players that don't a lot of PT.. Like Sanchez and Turner. Turner I get to a certain extent but for someone to never play the position in the Majors and be the 3rd highest rated player at that position is ridiculous to me. and Sanchez was the hottest player on Earth right when he got promoted.. *cough *cough Yasiel Puig.. Corey Seager earned that 90 overall with one of the best rookie campaigns at SS of all time.
ya i really dont get how u get a 88 at a position u dont even touch. Apparently a cup of coffee in the MLB at CF means ur as good as BCraw at SS? As long as Crawford is 95+ across the board at defensive attributes im good with the 88 tho even tho he's proved himself wayyyy longer then everyone but Tulo on that list.

# 88 geisterhome @ 03/26/17 04:35 AM
Guys anywhere I can find the ratings for the players team by team?

Sent from my GEM-702L using Tapatalk

# 89 ebaietto3 @ 03/27/17 02:21 PM
Where is Addison Russell?

# 90 SilverBullet1929 @ 03/27/17 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaietto3
Where is Addison Russell?
Probably in Arizona, that's where the Cubs do spring training.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.