Home
DiRT 4 News Post

PlayStation Access has posted a couple of new DiRT 4 gameplay videos. The first video features 3 races of Rally, Landrush and Rallycross. The second one goes over 8 things that prove it's more than just racing.

Check them out below and post your thoughts.

Game: DiRT 4Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Bigg Cee @ 04/11/17 06:06 PM
If I was a billionaire, which I'm not... I would honestly just buy me my own rally cross team, but since I can't I have to enjoy it through Dirt 4.

So to that I say, please don't not get stingy on the rally cross tracks code master. Also finally there are joker laps in the Dirt 1-4 series. I also hope the Xgames tracks are back with joker laps.

Excited!

# 2 JMD @ 04/17/17 06:08 AM
Game looks good. It reminds me a bit of Dirt 2 which in my opinion is the best of the series so far. However with Rally coming to Project Cars 2 I'll wait 6 months and pick this up on sale. I have Dirt rally and although I enjoy the Rallycross races I can't keep the car on the road on the Rally point to point type races unless I turn assists on, then I can't be competitive time wise because the assists slow you down. I hope this game is not like that. They did say during the last race some assists were on and they won so that's a good sign.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.