Home
Project CARS 2 News Post

Slightly Mad Studios has announced Rallycross is coming to Project CARS 2 in late 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Watch the new trailer here.

Quote:
It’s time to experience motorsport at its most primal.

0-100kmh in under 2 seconds—hurtling over 70-foot jumps, and battling side-by-side on dirt, mud, and asphalt: Master the ultimate racing experience with rallycross in Project CARS 2, coming Late 2017.

With 170+ cars, 60+ tracks, varying terrains and motorsports, tested and approved by world-class drivers, and featuring more iconic cars from the world’s most elite brands, Project CARS 2 is the most beautiful, authentically-crafted, and technically-advanced racing simulation game you’ve ever experienced.

Check out the Project CARS 2 Rallycross gameplay video from IGN below.

Game: Project CARS 2Hype Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Tomba @ 04/13/17 03:31 PM
I mean whats there not to buy?!?!

DAY ONE

# 2 Dazraz @ 04/13/17 04:51 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Rallycross video looks last generation?

# 3 Ronoko @ 04/13/17 05:44 PM
It's really good time to be a racing game fan. Unfortunately we are in an age where you can't judge graphics quality with streaming videos anymore.

# 4 Bigg Cee @ 04/14/17 04:00 AM
Day one buy for me. This is awesome.

Love me some rally cross!

# 5 JMD @ 04/15/17 09:42 AM
Looks like this is the racing game to get.

# 6 pk500 @ 04/15/17 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Looks like this is the racing game to get.
Let's hope it's a finished product at release, unlike Project Cars. It took multiple patches over a few months for that game to sparkle, especially on Xbox One.

I also hope the console versions are tweaked to better accommodate controllers. This game was made for a wheel on all platforms, and it took an inordinate amount of controller tweaking on the Xbox One to get good, consistent control.

Let's also hope developers Slighty Mad listen to the community with a bit more humility, too. Ian Bell and his crew might be the most arrogant development team of racing games on Earth.

Patches flew out of their studios almost weekly last year while Bell and his minions insisted anyone who pointed out the numerous flaws of the release version of PCars was an imbecile. I was banned from the SMS forum because I politely pinpointed a number of flaws in the Xbox One version that were subsequently fixed with patches.

Bell is a brilliant developer, but he has the PR skills of an angry, hungry pit bull. A real knob.

# 7 JMD @ 04/17/17 05:50 AM
I love the first Project Cars game so I'm drooling over this one. I hate to wish the summer away but fall can't get here soon enough.

# 8 Bigg Cee @ 04/20/17 12:50 AM
I wonder if these tracks are going to be offical Rally cross tracks or made up ones?

Either way it's going to be good. I hope they add a lot more for DLC. I'll pay for that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.