Home
Madden NFL 18 News Post

The Madden NFL 18 Creative Director, Rex Dickson has posted an image on Twitter with a brief description of each game style in the game. As noted earlier this morning, Madden NFL 18 will have 3 new game styles, Arcade, Simulation and Competitive. We should hear more details about these game styles as EA Play gets closer.

Game: Madden NFL 18Hype Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 301 timhere1970 @ 06/10/17 12:38 PM
I don't claim to be a hardcore sim guy. I play long franchises and to pretend football is going to be played 20 years from now as it is now is a sim paradox. I want to see every player not controlled by the user play to their ratings. If I have 4 linemen that are 99 power move guys they should sack the qb a **** ton. They should not be held back by programming trying to make it sim. Sim should be achieved by keeping ratings realistic and players playing to them.

Another thing, the game should be tuned so every player regardless of on the cpu or human team play the same if the sliders are the same. I don't understand why the defenders on the cpu team play the game an entirely different way than the defenders on your team you are not controlling. Once that is achieved sliders can be used effectively to create a personal difficulty level if they work correctly.

I assume the game modes are going to be different tunes of the same game. They are not creating different games. Which is good as we won't be forced into a less sim game by competitive players desires and the tuning that comes with that.

# 302 adembroski @ 06/10/17 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
So far, I'm older than all of you put together. (nah, just kidding)
Once, we stood together in the shield wall to fend off the Saxon invasion. Good times.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.