Home
Madden NFL 18 News Post

Check out Heinz Field in Madden NFL 18. The image was found on the Xbox One game page.

Game: Madden NFL 18Hype Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Darth Aegis @ 05/14/17 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Looks incredible. I noticed this wasn't in the teaser trailer, so hoping this is an actual "in game" screen shot.
This picture looks amazing. Folks need to remember the RG3 picture for Madden 16 I think with the visor it looked great. When the game came out nothing even closely looked like the RG3 they were showing before the game came out. So I'm tempering my expectations, but I hope this is the real thing.

# 22 Darth Aegis @ 05/14/17 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
If the stadiums resamble what we have seen in FIFA 17, I for one will be more then happy. Dito for the grass.
Yes! They need the field textures from Fifa and real time degradation. Never was a fan of OK 3rd and 4th quarter the field magically changes to a worn out look. I wanna see cleat marks and grass clumps from the start of the game to the end

# 23 BleedGreen710 @ 05/14/17 10:28 AM
Looks amazing! I love when they show those shots of the stadium (both in game and in real life). This has me feeling pretty optimistic about the graphics in 18, and the presentation too. Can't wait to see more.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

# 24 49UNCFan @ 05/15/17 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yes! They need the field textures from Fifa and real time degradation. Never was a fan of OK 3rd and 4th quarter the field magically changes to a worn out look. I wanna see cleat marks and grass clumps from the start of the game to the end
That's the beauty of the frostbite engine, they should be able to interchange things like that easily.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

# 25 jbd345 @ 05/15/17 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
This picture looks amazing. Folks need to remember the RG3 picture for Madden 16 I think with the visor it looked great. When the game came out nothing even closely looked like the RG3 they were showing before the game came out. So I'm tempering my expectations, but I hope this is the real thing.
I am still very skeptical. Crossing fingers we get some raw footage from ea play. Frostbite "game engine" vs "in game" are generally really close. The first battlefront and battlefield 1 almost had zero differences. Ea sports track record on the other hand...

# 26 Slim4824 @ 05/15/17 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by micole
Looks nice and i love the Frosbite Engine but
1- player models will they improve on that
2- i have both systems (Xbox one Ps4 Pro) but will this be Native 4k for Ps4 Pro
Or will it only be Native 4k to boost up Xbox Scorpio?
I doubt ps4 pro will be able to deliver native 4k on madden.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

# 27 frostbyt @ 05/15/17 10:24 AM
No one drives in Pittsburgh?

# 28 frostbyt @ 05/15/17 10:28 AM
I get adding some of the city scapes...it is a neat thing to see but that wears off pretty quick. How many people skip that scene in NBA2K after the 2nd or 3rd time? I think those cityscapes will work great if some graphics or changing stats show up during the shot, if not. IT will be just like the starting lineups...skipped by the majority of players after seeing it once.

FYI - I requested stats on the starting lineup pages...or something that makes us want to see that over and over again...

# 29 roadman @ 05/15/17 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyt
I get adding some of the city scapes...it is a neat thing to see but that wears off pretty quick. How many people skip that scene in NBA2K after the 2nd or 3rd time? I think those cityscapes will work great if some graphics or changing stats show up during the shot, if not. IT will be just like the starting lineups...skipped by the majority of players after seeing it once.

FYI - I requested stats on the starting lineup pages...or something that makes us want to see that over and over again...
It's similar to skipping over repetitive pregame, HT stuff, too, but I enjoy the options of watching it play out.

I noticed I button press through to KO most of the time and I also noticed I was missing out on some pregame antics. ie players sticking their hands out when it's raining, etc....

# 30 jbd345 @ 05/15/17 11:55 AM
Never understood why some are against graphical improvement. Can't people want the game to look good while still play a solid game of football? Can't stand the "they improved the graphics I'm not buying" mentality sometimes. Who knows maybe this is the engine that finally brings a realistic game of football. Kind of hard to judge a game based off a 60 second teaser and one photo.

# 31 Mgbleu1986 @ 05/15/17 12:42 PM
Looks amazing! Now if only MLB The Show would do something like this...

# 32 johnnyg713 @ 05/15/17 03:54 PM
The zoomed out shot looks amazing. To spend a lot of time working on the exterior of the stadium, my guess is we wouldn't just see a single shot in the pregame. I would hope we would see different angles at various points in the game.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.