Home
Nyko Multireader 360 REVIEW

Nyko Multireader 360 Review (Xbox 360)

Let's get straight to the point. Despite being the ultimate gaming machine, the Xbox 360 suffers from a lack of USB hubs. With the number of enticing accessories increasing by the day, it's inevitable that I was eventually going to need a device that enables me to use all of these soon-to -be-purchased accessories. That's where the Nyko Multireader 360 comes into play.

The Nyko Multireader 360 is a compact multi card reader and USB hub. The device allows gamers to connect various USB devices (MP3, camera, iPod, etc.) simultaneously to your Xbox 360. It also functions as a multitap, making it possible to connect up to 4 wired controllers to your system. As if this weren't enough, the Multireader 360 reads five different types of memory cards (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, and Secure Digital). All media, such as music and photos, can be accessed while in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, and Media Center.

The device is rather small in size, and is hardly noticeable sitting on top of your Xbox 360. For those wishing to get optimal value out of their system, the Multireader 360 is a must-have. Perhaps the only negative is that the Xbox 360 can only access one flash memory card at a time. If you're like me, this is hardly a negative, but I figured I'd throw it out there. The device comes with it's own USB cable, and has three USB inputs, as well as four flash card reader slots.

For those of us looking for a quick and convenient way to listen to music, or view pictures on the Xbox 360 Dashboard, look no further. The Nyko Multireader 360 is the device for you. With a price point of $30, words can't express how impressed I am with this product.

Nyko Multireader 360 Score
-
-
-
-
-
-
out of 10