Users Online Now: 1617  |  December 12, 2017
Dalsanto0026's Scouting Report

Dalsanto0026 has not written any blogs yet.

Dalsanto0026 has not added any screenshots yet.

Dalsanto0026 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for Dalsanto0026
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 3
Guffers @ May 5, 2011
Well I hope so but back to back flags seem to be quite tough if even Geelong couldn't manage it. I can definitely see a Geelong vs Collingwood grand final this year though. On current form it should be a great game. I guess we will see how things are next week.

All of these off field distractions must be annoying as a Saints man. Nixon's whole drama must be a pain.

# 2
Guffers @ May 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Thanks mate.

Congrats on winning the flag last year, your team's unstoppable right now. The Pies have a very balanced team. The problem with the Saints is we rely on the same handful of players all time and we need to play a more attacking style. This season's going to be a long one for us Saints fans I think.

Cheers
Yeah I just got back from the MCG a few hours ago, another win in the books. The Dogs did well to peg us back but when the Pies get a run on they are amazing to watch. I'm not sure whats going on with your Saints, maybe losing Lenny Hayes was too big of a blow?

I still think they will turn it around and make a dent in the finals. Time will tell I suppose. I feel your pain with losing two grand finals back to back. 02 and 03 were tough years to be a Collingwood supporter. I hope you guys get that elusive second flag sooner rather than later.

# 1
Guffers @ Apr 29, 2011
Hey mate. Great to see another AFL fan here! Nick Dal Santo was actually in my year at school. He probably wouldn't know who I am but he was mates with some of my friends.

Bad luck about last years grand final... Looks like the Saints are having a bit of a rough start to 2011 as well. I hope they turn it around for you.

Dalsanto0026
Contact Dalsanto0026
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

Dalsanto0026's Arena has had 11,808 visits