Users Online Now: 2078  |  April 18, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

Deuce2223's Chalkboard
# 14
evanfairchild3 @ Oct 9, 2019
Hey man, I have read your dynasty’s and others and I’ve been wanting to get a group together of people that play offline franchise so we can kind of have a community and keep up with everyone’s posts and coaching careers. I love taking over a team, and I have some pretty good ideas to keep it interesting. I might start a coaching career on ncaa 14 as an OC on a small school and work my way up until I’m a head coach, then work my way to the NFL for madden 20 once I feel like I’ve accomplished enough. I feel like if I’ve got a group of people that all play, the game would be more fun. Let me know if you or anyone you know would want to start a group chat on group me or discord!

# 13
chudy22 @ Jun 24, 2014
hello, please i wd need help im new in the game nd from europe, so its quiet difficult for me. Im already familiar with the hitting and pitching but still have problems with the fielding controls nd especially baserunning...stealing mets etc., what is the optimal settings for it please in the options, how wd u recommend me to set it i have quiet mess in it, i play on experienced for better control. I already discussed with some ppl a franchise i want to start. Still didnt decided which franchise ill start, i like cubs, twins, brewers, royals and indians, i wnt it to b a challenge nd fun. If u cd recommend me some of the teams nd to tell me which way to go with the particular team, itll mk it easier for me. thanks in advance

# 12
NeverEnough @ Mar 25, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Was wondering how College Hoops is going for you...

Also was wondering if you could use your amazing photo shop skills. and fix this banner for me.

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/minn/gr...HEADER_01A.jpg

Instead of 2013-2014, can it read the Coach Youngblood Years.

Thanks in advance.
here's an attempt at it, let me know...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...psaed49987.jpg

# 11
NeverEnough @ Mar 25, 2014
Quote:
Was wondering how College Hoops is going for you...

Also was wondering if you could use your amazing photo shop skills. and fix this banner for me.

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/minn/gr...HEADER_01A.jpg

Instead of 2013-2014, can it read the Coach Youngblood Years.

Thanks in advance.
It's ok, I still really haven't gotten too greatly into it kind of because I'm not too into basketball so trying to set up plays to work offense is a bit tasking lol.....

and yeah I'll give the banner a try

# 10
Thugger Jackson @ Jan 12, 2014
the site is back up. check it out.

# 9
WaitTilNextYear @ Jan 3, 2014
Quote:
Hey I tried to access your dynasty thread and my computer warned me about a possible Malware issue from content on the the page from stadiumusa.com

Just thought you might want to know.
Thanks again for letting me know about that issue. I just got rid of all of the content from stadiumusa.com in my thread--just that one pic I was using.

Just for my own education, I googled stadiumusa.com and it came up in Google with the warning "this site may harm your computer." They are probably having security troubles running the site--and your antivirus was seeing that URL and not liking it. It seems like a legitimate enough site though, which is weird.

It's still not clear why that just came up now, but Google and the antivirus software must've been updated or the malware issue is brand new.

It should be fixed now so let me know if you're still having problems.

# 8
WaitTilNextYear @ Jan 3, 2014
Quote:
Hey I tried to access your dynasty thread and my computer warned me about a possible Malware issue from content on the the page from stadiumusa.com

Just thought you might want to know.
Thanks Deuce. The only thing I have linked from that site is a pic of War Memorial Stadium that I use for the home game write ups. It's odd because I've been using the same pic throughout the entire dynasty and you've been checking in, so I'm not sure why your antivirus would all of a sudden start sensing something.

I can go through and change the images just to be sure. I might not get to that for a couple of days.

# 7
xboxxerx @ Dec 21, 2013
Quote:
I saw it. Thanks for replying so quick. I assume you are running with Texas State? How are you doing with them so far. I actually downloaded West Texas A&M and let me say their roster is pretty void of talent. I don't mind starting out with a team that has a overall rating of 59, my only issue is that whoever created their stadium didn't do a good job and I am not a big fan of the uni's either. I went on to Teambuilder and started to make my own WTU team, but it says I am logged in as a web persona and I can't figure out how to link it to my 360 account so I can download it.
I have only played 1 game so far.lol Was a very tight shoot out I won 33-32. I am only calling OC plays and sim the rest. Texas St. is void as well. But it is fun.

# 6
xboxxerx @ Dec 21, 2013
Quote:
Being how I consider you my most loyal follower. I would love to hear your take on my latest post. After my title win..
I hope that helped you.

# 5
xboxxerx @ Dec 21, 2013
Quote:
Being how I consider you my most loyal follower. I would love to hear your take on my latest post. After my title win..
Did a reply on your thread rather then here.

# 4
xboxxerx @ Dec 21, 2013
Quote:
To be honest with you. I like that you won the 3rd straight. But at the same time. I know its hard to get this game realistic. I understand that. Me from the POV of following Dynasties like your own and others, I follow expecting that 1 that has realism. That is not saying I am just going to get up and stop following yours. I honestly say, yours is in my top 3 of following. It just seems after that skid when you changed the sliders, that you caught on or maybe changed them back. I don't know. I don't want to hurt feelings on this. I really enjoy it. I follow via subscription on you. So anytime you post on it, I get an email.

# 3
Shmanky13 @ Sep 25, 2013
Hey I've been following your dynasty and I am a new member here on OS. I wanted to start a dynasty as well mostly for my own records of my CFM but whenever I try to start one it says I'm not authorized to make one. Is this because I'm a new member? If so, what do I have to do to be able to make one?

# 2
ofpveteran73 @ Sep 30, 2012
holy sh*t your back thats amazing i was worried when you all you really played was call of duty i thought you were done w/ sports gaming glad your back

# 1
Thugger Jackson @ Nov 28, 2010
http://www.digitalsportscene.com/for...tml#post274923

moved jets chise to DSS, make an account and then create a CAP here

http://www.digitalsportscene.com/for...t-signups.html

Deuce2223
Deuce2223's Screenshots (0)

Deuce2223 does not have any albums to display.
More Deuce2223's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

Deuce2223's Arena has had 19,130 visits