Users Online Now: 2570  |  April 17, 2024
Goofybub23's Dynasty Blog
3 months later... 
Posted on April 4, 2018 at 11:49 PM.
"Kristin wants to sell it isn't your place to say what James would want she is his wife Patrick!" Matt was used to having this particular fight with his cousins he had been the mediator between them and James' widow Kristin for the last 3 months as the world had mourned the loss of an entire professional basketball organization the family of it's owner had descended into chaos.

Patrick and Thomas, James' brothers were fighting tooth and nail to keep the Knicks in the Dolan family but Kristin had no interest in keeping the team and James had left it to her in its entirety. Matt being a lawyer by trade and one of James' closest friends throughout their lives had stepped in to fight for Kristin's right to sell the team. Pat and Tom were arguing that James' legacy was at stake. Kristin was arguing simply that she owned the team now and she had no interest in it and if James had wanted her to keep it he would have told her as much.

"Kristin doesn't give a damn about the Knicks! I grew up on the court, grew up watching this team and someone has to ****ing protect it from her!" Patrick was the more vehement of the two brothers but both were equally stubborn.

"It's not your choice Patrick, nor is it yours Thomas. And it doesn't matter now anyway I've been approached and I've accepted an offer to sell the team." Matt was as shocked as his cousins at this he thought Kristin was waiting for him to line up a buyer.

"Kristin who did you sell to?" Matt turned to her still in shock at her news.

"I sold to a group of people but the group is led by Bernard King and Walt Fraizer. Don't ever assume that just because I want to sell this team that I don't care about it! This was James' passion and I would never auction it off to the highest bidder. Mr. King and Mr. Fraizer are Knick legends I believe right? Will you argue that they don't care about the Knicks either?"

That shut them both up good. Kristin stormed from the room before they had time to muster a response. The Dolan family's time as owners of the Knicks was over. But they would be in good hands Matt could accept that even if Patrick and Thomas couldn't.

Matt followed Kristin out wondering to himself who exactly was going to play for the Knicks next year or if they should play at all. Oh well he thought a problem for the owners to sort out.
Comments
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.

Goofybub23
Goofybub23's Xbox 360 Gamercard
Goofybub23's Screenshots (0)
Goofybub23's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

Goofybub23's Arena has had 17,973 visits