Users Online Now: 1896  |  March 19, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

JohnDoe8865's Chalkboard
# 20
SHAKYR @ Jan 14, 2015
(Matthew Coe) thanks for mentioning boxing! It seems like boxing gaming gets the stepchild treatment on gaming and sports gaming sites.

# 19
ZoneBlitz @ Jun 28, 2014
Greetings. I have a game that I am working on for iOS (Windows 8.1 and Android). It is a sports type of game inspired by soccer and American football. How do I submit it for review/interviews on this site?

Thanks.

# 18
JohnDoe8865 @ Apr 16, 2014
@HustlinOwl - I never had a PS3, so that meant no SHOW for me. I did play the PS1 and PS2 predecessors before it was called The Show. Back then it was called 989 Studios and the games were just called MLB 2xxx. Sony made some pretty good games on PS1 and PS2 and I was lucky enough to play those. Just never got a PS3, so I missed MLB:TS. Can't wait to play on PS4.

# 17
HustlinOwl @ Apr 16, 2014
good article, but how the hell have you played all those baseball titles and failed to play MLB The Show wow????

# 16
tariqosuave @ Mar 30, 2013
Maaaan. My thing is that madden isn't good. I don't enjoy Madden and don't get the urge to buy the game anymore. If 2k sports put the effort that they put in nba 2k into Nfl 2k then it won't take long. They have a knack for presentation that will put that game over the edge IMO. Plus its rumored that they have a few developers that work on it just in case. But then again their baseball games stink.

# 15
JohnDoe8865 @ Jan 26, 2009
Ok, thanks for responding. I guess I'll go ahead and grab a copy tomorrow evening after work myself.

# 14
bluengold34_OS @ Jan 26, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
I meant Bob, damn I'm stupid. Arghhh ...
Actually my source who is really good at getting the games in early.......failed me. In fact, he said its not showing him getting the game until Thursday, so I will be picking my reserved copy tmrw mrning at EB.

# 13
bluengold34_OS @ Jan 26, 2009
Hey Matt thanks for the kind words Brother. I am glad you enjoyed the bolg my man, it hit home with a few people for almost the exact same reason's that you responded with.

Also, nice couple of games last night, and I was glad to see you get your first win of the year. This league is a Bitch when it comes to good players, and every win should be appreciated as I feel lucky right now just to be 4-3. It's a 40 game league, so if things start off slow, no worries man, you have plenty of time to get it going......

# 12
bkrich83 @ Dec 28, 2008
Quote:
Haha, more likely the other way around!
LOL, I don't think it was. I think you housed me.

How are you doing in you HC seasons?

# 11
bkrich83 @ Dec 28, 2008
Quote:
I will let you know. Man, we haven't hooked up online since ... what .. NFL 2k5? NCAA Football back on XBox?
Yeah I think you may have kicked the crap out of me in NCAA back in the day.

# 10
bkrich83 @ Dec 26, 2008
JD, let me know if that fixes your problem. We should play online sometime.

# 9
bkrich83 @ Dec 24, 2008
JD, do you have NFL HC installed on your HD or are you running it off the CD? From what I hear, installing to the HD, kill a lot of the freezing problems. Not to mention game performance is improved drastically.

# 8
matt8204 commenting on The entrance to the Great... picture @ Nov 25, 2008
Who's the hottie on the left in the black dress? Yowza!

# 7
funky_chicken @ Nov 23, 2008
I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley. You look like you would have fun whooping my ***.

# 6
funky_chicken commenting on It was a beautiful day for my... picture @ Nov 23, 2008
Great American Ballpark is a very nice stadium. I went to a couple of games there the first year it opened.

# 5
Marino @ Nov 16, 2008
Sorry we had to beat you yesterday in football.

# 4
Eton Rifles @ Nov 13, 2008
John, I was lucky when I had my wisdom teeth out. I was fine after the painkillers wore off the next day. I hope you get better soon.

# 3
Steve_OS @ Nov 12, 2008
Try tea bags! Seriously.

# 2
Steve_OS @ Nov 12, 2008
LOL, make sure u take the meds as prescribed, don't skip em!

# 1
Steve_OS @ Nov 12, 2008
How did your wisdom teeth appt. go?

JohnDoe8865
More JohnDoe8865's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

JohnDoe8865's Arena has had 269,701 visits