Users Online Now: 2492  |  April 19, 2024
OBinKC's Dynasty Blog
I’m back! 
Posted on June 21, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
After a year and a half hiatus (and even longer from dynasty reporting), I’ve finally got back the uncontrollable fever to return to college football gaming. Reading through some of the great dynasty reporting gave me the itch to start up my own thread, but I’ve since concluded that I probably wouldn’t be able to commit the time to that. So I’m just going to enjoy playing the game and possibly putting a few dynasty notes on here.

Since my last entry on here, I started that new dynasty which took me from Texas State to UNLV, and finally to Kansas. By that time, I had tried every slider, speed, and fatigue setting except for one: jkits’ slider set. So when I finally switched to it, I was in a place where I could lose to anyone (I lost to Ohio U in week 3), and I was hovering at just above .500 in the standings. This is great, and it gives me the confidence that starting with this slider set from the bottom will provide the ultimate challenge. Plus, I haven’t played in like a year. I will be quite rusty and will definitely lose some games.

I’m using the 2018-2019 roster and Rice has the worst offense in the country, so I’ll be taking over there at OC. The common theme from my storylines will be there again (offensive minded coach with success at the lower levels, etc.), and I’m just excited to see where it takes me. And like I said, I’ll probably take notes on here journaling what I see and how to plan for it.
Comments
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.

OBinKC
OBinKC's Screenshots (0)

OBinKC does not have any albums to display.
OBinKC's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

OBinKC's Arena has had 47,144 visits