Users Online Now: 2692  |  April 25, 2024
Senator Palmer's Scouting Report

Senator Palmer has not written any blogs yet.

Senator Palmer has not added any screenshots yet.

Senator Palmer has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for Senator Palmer
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 3
Andruesmith @ Aug 9, 2010
Sign ups on SPGL for Salary Cap league 2 are now out! We are in our second year of hosting Madden Online Franchises. There is free agency, trades and salary cap based of real salaries. Only filling 16 of 32 Rules have been built for sim-like gameplay. We have a great website and members, let me know if you want in, Thanks!
www.thespgl.com/forum

# 2
intouch29 @ Jul 26, 2010
senator palmer what defense are you playing with in heisman? the cpu is killing me by heisman default and i'm giving up a 35-42 points per game minimum, a qb with a rating of over 200, and a rb running for 150+ yards per game. is there any AI beater for defense. i've experimented with 4-3, 3-4, 335, 425, and i'm just getting shredded. anyway, any advice is greatly appreciated.

# 1
elgreazy1 @ Jul 19, 2010
To embed a video go to the look for the box that says Embed under the views count of said video. Click that box and a drop down will open, copy that long code and paste it into your post. It won't show up on your text in anyway but click Preview Post and you'll see it there. I think OS added some extra programming so that it's easier to post Youtube vids here as opposed to other message forums.

Senator Palmer
Contact Senator Palmer
Senator Palmer's Xbox 360 Gamercard
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

Senator Palmer's Arena has had 15,545 visits