Users Online Now: 2496  |  April 24, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

chiefsfan7814's Chalkboard
# 5
dannyboy0003 @ Nov 9, 2016
I was wondering if you are still looking for a league to join. I just opened a forum and will be launching a league as soon as I get to 16 players (2 users per division). We will advance every 48-72 hours and will be using the latest live roster updates with modified sliders on All-Madden. Please let me know if you are still looking.

Thanks

# 4
Akodo @ Oct 10, 2016
The Madden League of Legends, 5th season starting on Madden 17. Powered by DaddyLeague.

We're looking for a player to take over:

Bears, Cardinals, and Vikings

We're currently in Week 14 of our 5th season running the league. We advance every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 10PM EST. We're looking for people who will compete, have fun, respect each other, not be an overall *******, and can follow the bylaws of the league.

Please read the rules here - MLoL Bylaws/Rules

Again, this is on the PS4. Please read the rules above, and if your game with them - Click here to apply

Madden League of Legends Daddy League Site

# 3
nosaints26 @ Sep 15, 2016
True Fans Madden League is looking for coaches! Chiefs are open, if interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFMmadden/c...madden_league/

# 2
Akodo @ Sep 15, 2016
The Madden League of Legends, 5th season starting on Madden 17. Powered by DaddyLeague.

We're looking for a player to take over:

Colts

We completed our fantasy draft last night, and are currently in week 2 of the season. I can answer some specifics about the team that was drafted, if need be. We advance every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 11PM EST. We're looking for people who will compete, have fun, respect each other, not be an overall *******, and can follow the bylaws of the league.

Please read the rules here - MLoL Bylaws/Rules

Again, this is on the PS4. Please read the rules above, and if your game with them - Click here to apply

Madden League of Legends Daddy League Site

# 1
milldaddy35 @ Sep 15, 2016
Hello, do you have groupme? I run a madden sim league, and so you posted in the looking for a league thread.

chiefsfan7814
chiefsfan7814's Screenshots (0)

chiefsfan7814 does not have any albums to display.
chiefsfan7814's Friends
chiefsfan7814 has not made any friends yet.
Become chiefsfan7814's first friend.

Recent Visitors
The last 5 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

chiefsfan7814's Arena has had 2,293 visits