Users Online Now: 2878  |  April 24, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

daniverson1973's Chalkboard
# 16
rudyjuly2 @ Nov 24, 2011
I just googled updated NBA Live 10 rosters and it brings me here. If you have updated ones it would be great if you could e-mail me some as well ([email protected]) or better yet post them in the NBA Live Roster forum. Thanks.

# 15
ThugKnight @ Oct 31, 2011
Dan please send the roster email to [email protected] thanks bro

# 14
ThugKnight @ Oct 31, 2011
Hey Dan I need a huge favor buddy and I know you got it can you please email me the latest rosters you have for NBA Live 10 on the PS3 I would appreciate that if you can and also if you want you can add me my PSN name is ThugKnight

# 13
EZMoney @ Jan 30, 2011
Please bump up the stats BIG TIME on the players below so that they can come up in the draft any where from 1st or 2nd latest 3rd round.

Nick Montana QB at Washington
Nate Montana QB at ND
Case McCoy QB at Texas
Coley White QB at West Virginia
Dylan Favre QB at Mississippi State
Tyler Bray QB at Tennessee

Tre Newton RB at Texas
Marc Tyler RB at USC
Deonte` Jackson RB at Idaho
Jakhari Gore RB at LSU

Jerry Rice Jr. WR at UCLA
Duron Carter WR at Ohio State
Billy Flutie WR at Boston College

Mike Golic Jr. C at ND
Matt Kalil OT at USC
Mike Pouncey OG at Florida

Jackson Jeffcoat DE at Texas
Devon Kennard DE of USC

Greg Lloyd Jr. MLB for Uconn
David Posluszny LB at ND

Below Please add these guys to incoming freshmen class
Barry Sanders Jr. RB & Jaxon Shipley WR

Would love this if you added this and did 2011 to 2015 classes.

After you get the 2 main ones done,
just sim the other 3.

Thanks

# 12
daniverson1973 @ Oct 12, 2010
the only wildcard is if ea has blocked sharing franchise on all maddens now, which would really suck, but its new, you cant share franchise files on M11

# 11
if you look thru the thread, i spelled out 'very specific' instructions on this, do a search

# 10
are you getting an error message or what?
its really very simple bro, just DL the file, be sure you correctly extract from winrar to your usb drive, then copy to your ps3 hdd, then turn on madden and load the file

# 9
are you talking about my madden10 franchise file?

# 8
SCMunnerlyn1 @ Sep 1, 2010
I would like to Request some CAPs for your Roster

Darian Stewart SS South Carolina.. St. Louis Rams

Emanuel Cook SS/FS ? South Carolina... Jets

Jarret Brown QB West Virginia... 49ers

Bonus [ i would love you forever!!] Syvelle Newton QB/WR/RB/DB South Carolina Plays for the Chicago Rush in arena football .. You would put him in the Free Agent Pool

# 7
CJdastar @ Mar 30, 2010
hey how do I use your Franchise file with all the mock drafts and whatnot?

# 6
daniverson1973 @ Sep 13, 2009
hey shagrugg, nice name-btw, i got it covered, almost done, just so many changes with all of the rosters in the NFL in the last 2 weeks
will be soon i promise

# 5
shagrugg @ Sep 11, 2009
Hey Bro my EA ID is shagrugg. If you need some help on the rosters I'm willing to share the workload with you. I've done roster creation in past seasons and managed rosters for online Madden league, so well versed in roster generation and all the workarounds to get guys where you want them. Big believer in accurate 53 man rosters including long snappers. I gave up this year because of the same BS you're running into... but I'm willing to share the workload and build off of what you got. You can email me at [email protected], provide a list of teams you've completed and I'll pick up from there. Will have some time tonight and Saturday to work through these and hopefully get done before kick off Sunday. Also on Facebook/AIM if you're on there. I'd like to get with some other serious roster creators in order to make this easier on all of us. Hit me up. 1

Sean

# 4
hugeheadguy @ Jun 14, 2009
can you accept my ps2 online friend request im
DaProblem212 please and thanks

# 3
sweettooth @ Apr 19, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
dude, youre funny,..lol...you want me to send you my revised draftclass file?? is that what youre asking me?
did you download my preliminary draftclass file?
-dan
well i wasnt saying i wanted to help u finish it. i was asking to have it the way u have it now. so i can start a season for there. but i understand.

# 2
sweettooth @ Apr 18, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
dude, youre funny,..lol...you want me to send you my revised draftclass file?? is that what youre asking me?
did you download my preliminary draftclass file?
-dan
lol. i was thinking send me wherever ur at right now in the franchise file. then i can finish. i had started one but my file got corrupted and i didn't want to start over.

# 1
sweettooth @ Apr 18, 2009
do u think that i could give me the pre draft setup? or send it to me now and i could finish from where ever u left off. i would really appreciate it if u could. because one i cant wait to play and two i have noting to do. and it would give me something to do. lol.

daniverson1973
More daniverson1973's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

daniverson1973's Arena has had 19,809 visits