Users Online Now: 2080  |  March 28, 2024
Leave a Message
Only Operation Sports members can post messages.
Please login or register to post a message.

dmm0816's Chalkboard
# 7
Blbro554 @ Aug 14, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmm0816
I saw your post about madden in the tristate...could u tell me what store im in de
It's a store called dream it hobby & gift shop . It's in fairless hill pa about 15mins north of philly. If you pre order it with them they sell u the game the day they receive shipment

# 6
StankonYa @ Oct 13, 2009
Thanks for taken the time to respond. The code didn't work, not enough characters. i'm on the 360 and i need 25, the one you gave me had 12. No big deal, but yeah if have another i would to have it thanks in advance.

# 5
StankonYa @ Oct 9, 2009
i don't know where i should post this but if anybody is looking to download the AFL addon free pm me i have a couple extra codes for it i don't need (i already downloaded mine and it works) I would like one if possible, thanks.

# 4
dmm0816 @ Jul 9, 2009
[email protected]'s tight man i ain't even think about that. thanks a lot

# 3
sccavs64 @ Jul 9, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmm0816
thats tight, can i get those nike checks...and how did you get em 2 different colors? you can only have 3 logos right
you can only have two logos. the one i created is the purple logo. the white one on the pants is different. i used ecu's all purple pants because they are just plain purple with a white nike check. the purple is a different shade, but only by a little bit so its not that noticeable. when you are editing your primary pants in tb, there is a tab above all of the pant styles that says choose existing. click that, head over to the cusa and pick ecu's pants. but yes i can email you that nike check, whats your email?

# 2
sccavs64 @ Jul 6, 2009
sorry my user name on tb is unc1015, forgot to tell you.

# 1
sccavs64 @ Jul 6, 2009
check out my jmu team on tb. i used a nike logo and the blue jmu font logo. if you like what you can see id be glad to help, and i can even send you my nike logo.

dmm0816
dmm0816's Screenshots (0)

dmm0816 does not have any albums to display.
dmm0816's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

dmm0816's Arena has had 7,592 visits