Home
Feature Article
NBA 2K16 Gameplay Blog With Da_Czar

What’s happening family. It’s your man Da_Czar… I have started my sentences with this phrase too many times to count here on OS. With this, my first official blog post as a developer, I am returning to the format that started it all.

I know many of you here have been waiting a long time for us to talk about gameplay. Well the time has finally come so I won’t waste time with any more introductions.

Playbooks

Traditionally, plays in video games are based on the previous season’s games. So for NBA 2K15 we scouted the 2013-2014 season and added those plays to the game.

The problem with this system is that teams and personnel change over the summer, and some coaches add slight to major adjustments to their play styles from one year to the next. This meant that no matter how in depth we scouted -- and we have gone much further than any previous games have attempted -- as soon as the season began our playbooks were out of date.

I began a push to upgrade our tech to allow new plays to be added during the season without the need for a patch. We experimented with it a bit last year, but the tech was not fully developed. I am elated to announce that this year our wizard engineers have made this a reality.

For the first time ever, we have the ability to add completely new plays to the game as the season goes on via a roster update. I know this is the home of the Sim basketball fanatics, so I want to make it clear we are not talking about nightly or weekly updates.

We will be tracking the major play trends across the season with our initial focus being on new coaches and new schemes. We will not be adding new freelance offenses. Although, similar to last year, we will add depth to those already included.

You can expect the first major play update about a month into the season as we evaluate what all the new coaches are running, and give them time to settle into their new assignments. Any major coaching or philosophical changes will also be adjusted once a trend has been established.

This is a major shift in the way we publish our play content and will easily give us the most accurate plays available for all current teams throughout the NBA season.

Historically Correct

NBA 2K16 allows you to traverse the history of the game with not only historic players, courts, and teams, but also the plays and spacing those teams used at the time.

You can go all the way back to the '60s and find plays those teams actually ran taken from gameplay footage. You can see the origins of the Chin offense with the Celtics and Knicks, and you can run the same sets young Jordan did when he torched the league in '86.

Practice Plays

Since our play additions will be fluid, it only made sense to bring back some of our #SimNation loyalists by bringing back their favorite mode. I am happy to announce practice plays have returned. We allow you to practice your plays 5 vs. 5 versus various defenses in the game.

Play Types

Play-Types are containers that allow us to assign many plays of a certain type to each player on a team. This year we expanded our play-types to further differentiate between the different types of players.

In 2K15 we had these available play-type containers that you could assign to a player:

• Pick & Roll Ball-Handler - Player with the ball during an on-ball screen
  • Pick & Roll Screener - Screener who screens the on-ball defender
  • Screen mid - Player who runs off of a screen for a mid-range shot
  • Screen 3pt - Player who runs off a screen for a 3pt shot
  • Cutter - Alley-Oop receiver, a player who runs off of screens headed towards the basket
  • Low Post - Post plays on the low block for PFs and Centers
  • High Post - High post, offscreen and Isolation plays for PFs and Centers around high post
  • Guard Post - Post up plays for Guards and Small Forwards
  • Isolation - Isolation plays for guards and forwards

In NBA 2K16 we added the following:

• Pick & Roll Point - This allows you to separate pick and roll plays for point guards or play initiators who normally start a play with the ball in their hands. In previous NBA 2K games, you needed to be a play initiator to run these types of plays.
  • Pick & Roll Wing - This allows you to separate plays for wings who you don’t want running the same pick and roll plays as your play initiators.
  • Pick and Roll Ball-Handler - If you have a player who you want to be assigned to both types of pick and roll plays, you can still just assign them the pick and roll ball-handler play-type, and they will have both pick & roll point and pick & roll wing plays assigned.
  • Handoff - This allows you to assign plays where the ball-handler hands the ball off to a scorer as the final step in the play. Now you don’t have to assign Tony Allen the same mid-range plays you do for a mid-range off-screen shooter just because there are two handoff plays in that group that you want assigned to him.

Play-Calling

The plays have been moved back to LB/L1. 2K Smart Play was moved to the D-pad up button to make that possible.

Additionally, we have upgraded our lite play diagram to include a screen icon over the head of any player setting an on-ball screen so you can tell if he's moving to a point on the court or if he's just coming to set a ball screen.

We also included a timing circle surrounding the passing icon above the head of a pass receiver so you know how long you have to make that pass before the branch expires.

Module Magic

One of the most difficult things about making a sports video game is getting your A.I., which thinks in binary ones and zeros, to think and react to situations like a human would. This has been a stumbling block of most A.I. systems.

We came up with a solution we call Situational Awareness Modules. The modules allow us to present the offensive A.I. with a problem or a situation like a pick and roll. We can then give the A.I. basketball-based human solutions to each situation and allow it to actually read the situation and select the best course of action dynamically.

While every situation can’t be covered in a single development cycle, the great thing about modules is once they are built they are easy to add to and expand upon. So over time our situational awareness modules will be able to handle more complex and varied situations all based on real world NBA tactics.

Pick and Roll Module

Along with the improved pick and roll controls covered in earlier blogs, we fully support the new controls with our dynamic pick and roll module. To support the ability to flip a ball screen on command, our pick and roll spacing will also adjust based on the final side the screen is set.

Once a pick and roll was initiated in NBA 2K15, the screener would run to a pre-determined spot on the floor regardless of the defensive coverages and assignments.

In NBA 2K16 we introduce our dynamic pick and roll module. In the module, the roll or fade man will actually attempt to read the defense and stay in the gaps. They won’t always make the perfect read, but they try to stay in line with the ball or go to the most open area. This really opens up our pick and roll game like never before.

The module can also adjust for the user and A.I. rejecting a screen and going the opposite direction.

In addition, we can now adjust our spacing inside of a pick and roll based on ball and player positioning. This means that you can expect a Wing to fill in the backside if the defense looks to rotate and take away the roll man.

Attack Module

A common complaint over the years has been that the A.I. never used all the moves available to users, and stars were too easy to defend.

This year our 1 vs 1 attack module will begin to change that for good in NBA 2K16. The A.I. in NBA 2K16 is no longer simply playing dribble animations.

We taught the A.I. about approach and attack distances. We broke down different defensive positions, what each one attempts to take away and what each covered position opens up.

The A.I. will give you a move, read your response or lack thereof, and make its next decision based on that information. Our goal for this was to make it vastly improved but not perfect so users don’t feel cheated.

Drive Logic

One area that I was really looking forward to addressing was our A.I. drive logic.

The A.I. would put its head down and relentlessly drive directly to the rim continuously bumping into the chest of the defender. This happened because our A.I. would pre-determine the depth of its drive prior to even beginning a drive attempt.

For NBA 2K16 we completely re-wrote our Drive Logic to work hand in hand with our 1 vs. 1 attack module. In what will become a common theme, we gave the A.I. fundamental basketball reads on which to base its drive decisions.

The A.I. is aware of pull up, runner/floater, and layup distances. We use a touch down to check down philosophy so it is constantly aware of whether the paint is open or clogged.

We even have the A.I. check for the presence of shot blockers and allow that to play a role in its decision to drive.

This happens for both regular drive attempts and when the A.I. is attacking using a pick and roll. Our A.I. also looks to punish defenders going under screens against guys who can stroke the three.

Scorers like Carmelo force you to guard them all over the floor. In transition, isolation, on the block, and off a screen.

Mismatches

Another area of concern our users really wanted us to address was the ability of our A.I. to recognize and exploit mismatches.

This year we have a situational module that accounts for mismatches. We didn’t want to make it too strong so that actions and plays were constantly breaking. We felt cheesers could use that as a tactic to break up the flow of the A.I.’s offense.

The A.I. is much more aware of mismatches and will call quick actions to immediately take advantage of the larger mismatches as they occur.

Double Teams

Another area of improvement in NBA 2K16 is a new module to handle double teams. This module evaluates ball and player position to run appropriate spacing when a user is trapped in a double team.

We didn’t want to break your offensive flow too early in the cases where a user fakes a double, so we wait to give you enough time to break the pressure yourself and stay in your action. If a double team is unavoidable, your teammates will respond appropriately.

The engine can support custom options for every single freelance offense we have. This first year our focus is on making sure we have enough default coverage for every situation, but it is nice to know that the module has plenty of room to grow.

Dynamic Spacing

One of the keys to taking the next step with our freelance engine was to break down the spacing barriers that existed in our previous games.

As a function of the initial design, all perimeter players had to maintain an equal spacing relationship. That distance could vary, but it had to be uniform across all freelance offenses.

This meant that we could not properly replicate all the various nuances of each freelance offense due to the fact that they all required different spacing.

For NBA 2K16, the engine was upgraded to allow for each single set within a freelance offense to have a unique spacial relationship between the players on the floor.

Freelance Evolution Continues

Last year we debuted what we called the Evolution of Freelance Offense. Freelance is a name for the default offense all basketball video games run when the user or A.I. is not calling a play. We also allow further customization of each freelance so each user can choose which flavor of freelance best matches up with their respective play styles.

Users in NBA 2K16 can choose between freelance, motion, and space the floor as options in any of our offenses.

The benefit of our freelance is that users never need to take the time to call a play to get authentic and realistic action.

This year we expanded our freelance offensive selection to include 21 freelance offenses and 8 motion offenses. Every freelance and motion offense in our game can have its own specific early offensive system.

Triangle

Princeton

Princeton Chin

3-2 Zone

Freelance Execution

When we announced the freelance offenses last year, I made note of the fact that for year one the freelance offenses were mainly for the user, and that it would take more time before the A.I. could use them as efficiently as a human.

Prior to NBA 2K16 the A.I. could only function with explicit commands. This is one of the reasons for the random quick passes you would see the CPU make when playing NBA 2K15. The CPU had no concrete concept of ball movement outside of defined actions.

For NBA 2K16 we taught the A.I. -- through a ball movement module -- how to play fundamental team basketball.

We gave the A.I. side top side ball movement principals. We also tied tempo into when a team would move from the ball movement module to looking for a scoring opportunity.

Dynamic Decision Points

A bit earlier I mentioned that our new motion system allows us the ability to insert intelligence into any part of our motion system. This was key for NBA 2K16 as we evolved from our play branching tech to dynamic decision points.

Even with the multilevel and multi-threaded branching we had in NBA 2K15, every player, regardless of his abilities, would choose to take the available path in front of him. The branches operated more on opportunity and availability than preference.

In NBA 2K16 at practically any point in a play or freelance action we are able to have the A.I. make a number of situational evaluations. In simple terms the A.I. can ask questions like, "where is my defender? Who are you? And who am I?"

We can use any of a number of logic variables to drive the action. For example, we can pick any three positions on the floor and drive the action based on touches tendency, shot I.Q., Mid range or 3-point shooting ability, defender location, or any of our player archetypes.

In many instances we determine who the alpha scorer is through touches tendency and then make the next decision based on what type of player he is.

If this is a pick and roll player, choose this branch. But if this is a slasher, choose that branch. We also have default branches available in case the chosen player fits none of the filters we have selected for that situation.

You can see the same freelance operate slightly differently depending on the personnel on the floor. I know this is a lot to take in so I will be featuring videos after launch going into detail about specific sets and options.

Adaptive Coaching Engine

What NBA teams do offensively to a large degree is dependent on the situation. Like the time and score as well as the abilities of the players on the floor.

Generally in NBA 2K15 how the A.I. started a game was most likely how it would finish. There was little variation between quarters or teams large enough for users to notice. Advanced users could play a single quarter and pretty much know what needed to be adjusted to change how the A.I. was going to play them.

ACE allows us to set custom known and unknown lineups for each team. In known lineups we specify what three specific players on the floor define a lineup.

For unknown lineups, we can determine what types of players at what positions define a lineup. Some examples are: perimeter shooter, mid-range shooter, shot creator, freelance scorer and freelance creator.

Then we are able to set up a game plan for each lineup for a myriad of situations.

ACE can update the play style for a team every time they are in possession of the ball. This allows for flexible, per possession distribution of the offense.

ACE is able to make fluid tempo adjustments during the course of a game. For the Charlotte Hornets, If a play is called for Kemba Walker we can enable early offense for that possession. However, if the play call is for Al Jefferson, the A.I. can select the walk it up tempo to ensure we get the ball inside.

ACE can allow the A.I. to alternate between set plays and any applicable freelance offense so that play repetition becomes a non-issue.

In prior games a team would run their plays and then their singular freelance offense. A team like the Clippers in NBA 2K16 will run 3 Out 2 In, 3 Out 2 In Motion, 4 Out, 4 Out Motion, and 3 Out 2 In Fist -- in addition to their stacked playbook.

This will all vary based on what lineup is playing, the quarter and score differential.

These are full 48-minute game plans that scale down to shorter quarter lengths. We are able to begin to mimic the nuances of how each NBA team functions with different units on the floor.

If we take the Clippers as an example, Doc traditionally will start games looking to get Redick involved in the offense. So when you play them the first quarter, they will attempt to get Redick going.

They are a transition team however, so if CP3 or Blake gets hot, ACE will detect that and adjust the game plan to direct the offense towards the hot offensive player.

With ACE, depending on each coach's philosophy, each quarter they can attack you differently or maintain the same offensive focus.

ACE is also able to detect crunch time and apply a team-specific game plan based on how teams operate down the stretch.

When you play the Celtics and Isaiah Thomas checks into the game, the Celtics will feature him on offense just like they did last season. They transform from equal opportunity offense to one driven by Isaiah’s ability to create shots for himself and his teammates.

Our ACE engine is easily updateable for quick games. So if a team’s offensive focus changes long enough to establish a trend, the ACE offensive game plan can be updated with the latest roster. We also have default game plans for when a user is deeper in MyLeague or MyGM when no known players are still in the league.

The combination of all the improvements you have read thus far all roll up into ACE to create a unique and dynamic experience that changes with every matchup you face.

Imagine a west coast swing where you will face the Warriors, Rockets, Jazz, and Mavericks all with their own unique game plans, freelance offenses, playbooks, and early offensive systems.

Until next time it’s your man Da_Czar President of the #SimNation reminding you...

NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Skeptikz @ 09/04/15 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
damn... And Then you get the tag as well. You put My Meter Over The Edge.

#Fire.

Big Ups to Da Czar and the Scott OG for the AI developments over the last 12 months...I remember when 2K15 came out Czar said it was just the beginning (because of his shortened dev cycle) but I would never have imagined this much!

I'm super stoked either way but if someone can confirm that MyCareer will play with all of this intelligence then i'll be like:

# 82 noshun @ 09/04/15 08:28 PM
To the NBA 2k Staff... .

There's the NBA, then there's NBA 2k, then far far away there's all those other basketball ball games lumped together (NBA Live, NBA Jam, NBA Unrivaled, NBA Ballers, etc.)

It isn't even close anymore...

# 83 BluFu @ 09/04/15 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
How do y'all like Hardens sig shot? We saw the pull up in OG's blog and the standing here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks solid. Though, if we're comparing how close the jumpers looks to real life Steph wins by a mile.

# 84 HowDareI @ 09/04/15 08:39 PM
Read everything and I'm speechless...bruh if everything fits together how I'm envisioning it this will be the greatest basketball, no sports...heck maybe the best game I ever played period.

2K15 frustrated me but I still played it every day. Game ain't even out yet and I can see it's so much better...my life's over on the 25th.

# 85 Perfect23 @ 09/04/15 08:41 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up or not but have they addressed the issues with not enough fouls being called?

# 86 DC @ 09/04/15 08:47 PM
But what kills me, is there will be some people out there that claims 2K puts out the same game every year. SMH

# 87 DC @ 09/04/15 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
What is this from. Just funny because people around him had to be influenced to dance/head nod because he was dancing so hard

# 88 stillfeelme @ 09/04/15 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
What is this from. Just funny because people around him had to be influenced to dance/head nod because he was dancing so hard
MTV VMA's

Lol

# 89 swac07 @ 09/04/15 08:57 PM
Whats crazy there are still more blogs to come (presentation,my player,online features) smh

Great work Czar as usual I can't wait for your vids breaking down the freelances/tutorials

# 90 Eat_hits @ 09/04/15 09:26 PM
This sounds like next gen sim basketball. Bravo!

# 91 RipCity71252 @ 09/04/15 09:36 PM
Loving every bit of this.

But as primarily a vs. CPU player, ACE has me pumped. Can't wait to see it in action over the course of a 48 minute game.

Also, during the Living trailer I kind of treated this new heel/toe foot planting tech the same as the ball spinning realistically in the early 2k14 trailer. Cool touch and didn't think much of it, but it's shocking how much it's improving the look of player movement.

Quote:
How do y'all like Hardens sig shot? We saw the pull up in OG's blog and the standing here

Looks very similar to last years. But these new follow throughs are smooooooth.

# 92 killgill2 @ 09/04/15 09:37 PM
The passing speed looks much improved and crisp now around the perimeter...

# 93 WTF @ 09/04/15 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Due to the length of the blog I ended up cutting a lot of stuff. Some like what freelances are including should probably be posted somewhere for people to see so...

- 3 Out 2 In- We completely rewrote our 3 out 2 in freelance to increase spacing and emphasize the high post.

- 3 Out 2 In Fist- A new 3 out 2 in freelance that emphasizes the pick and roll on every pass.

- 3 Out Extended- This is an extended 3 out offense to deal with guys who like to put tight pressure everywhere. This offense has extended scoring options that stretch the defense and should allow you the space to punish pressure.

- Triangle- We pressed delete on last years triangle and rebuilt it from scratch. We were able to include much more triangle philosophy including proper pressure releases and the lag principal.

- Swing- The swing was also completely revamped and is more authentic than ever before. We even added an extended set that allows you to access their horns options without any swing entry needed.

- 4 Out- Our 4 out was also rebuilt from scratch. We were able to increase the spacing to allow you more room to create.

- Pace and Space- NBA 2K is the only series that gives you a chance to run this unique offense designed by my college teammate Erik Spoelstra.

- Eighty- This is a basic freelance with spacing and simple screen actions appropriate for teams that played in the 80’s

- 2-3 Zone- A freelance designed to help you bust up the 2-3 zone defense.

- 3-2 Zone- A freelance designed to chew up 3-2 zone cheese.

- Flex- Run the flex as your base offense without calling a single play.

- Corner- We installed a version of Adelman’s corner offense. Excellent choice if you have great passing big men, or bigs who score well from the high post. Assigned to the Bucks

- Flow- We also have the Terry Stotts version of the Flow offense. Assigned to the Portland Trailblazers.

- Princeton Low- We added the NBA Version of the famed Princeton offense. More than a backdoor we include the entire Princeton low offense as taught by coach Carril.

Princeton Chin- We even added the Chin version of this offense with all 5 players above the free-throw line.
- Hawks- While we could have just given them the Spurs swing offense, we went deeper by including options in this swing variant they run in their system.

- Warriors- The world champs also received their own swing offense variant with some of the options specific to their championship run. Including splits on most of their post entry passes.

- Mavericks- I am really excited about bringing you the Mavericks flow offense. This is another of those lightly documented offenses similar to Pace and Space. Lots of scout work went into bringing this to life.

- Houston- This freelance was born out of sheer creativity while scouting the Rockets in the playoffs. If you recall, without their starting point guard the ball was constantly in James Harden’s hands.

This freelance replicates that and forces users to guard Harden 1 on 1 no matter where he receives the ball. You have isolation or pick and roll options in any location. If for any reason Harden does not have the ball, simply stand still for a count of two and he will pop out to receive it.

“1-4”- Our 1-4 freelance most resembles Jerry Sloan’s offense with the Utah Jazz. While not an exact replica we definitely carry some of the options the classic Jazz are famous for.

SSOL- In truth, unless you sprint and always use the first option, it’s more like nine seconds or less but you get the picture. It’s in and although there aren’t a ton of options.(Compared to Swing/ Triangle) It is very difficult to guard against with the right personnel.

Motion offenses

3 Out 2 in Motion- This offers constant motion to get shooters open. If you like to dribble and create, just use the default 3 Out 2 In.

3 Out 2 in Extended Motion- Similar to the 3 Out 2 In Extended, this is a motion set that is effective against ‘pressure everywhere’ defense. Motion actions extend far outside the 3 pt line to stretch pressure defense.

4 Out Motion- Similar to the 3 Out 2 In Motion, this offers constant motion once initiated. Best to use if you have a stretch 4 on the floor.

Celtics Motion- Celtics fans will definitely be familiar with these actions. This is a chin offense variant that the C’s used last season.

Heat Motion- The Heat abandoned the Pace and Space in favor of a custom variation of the swing offense. We faithfully recreate a lot of the Heat’s looks from last season inside of this motion set. This is definitely one that blurs the line between motion and freelance.

Jazz Motion- Quinn Synder also has the Jazz running a variation of the swing. As you get into these offenses it will become clear that they are all different with actions unique to what each team ran last year.

Rockets Motion- The Rockets version of the swing features a lot of handoffs and quick scoring actions.

Sixers Motion- Similar to the Celtics chin variant but with different actions. This one is much closer to a traditional motion offense.

again not everything we did could fit in a blog but unlike last year I will be doing plenty of videos after release of the game to help guys understand what all they have available on the offensive side of the ball. With all that OG has done your probably going to need it.

#SimNation

PS we also allow you to adjust some of the defensive settings in practice play mode.
Holy Mother of God....

Is that all you got Czar? I thought you all were doing something impressive this year?! Lol

# 94 HypoLuxa13 @ 09/04/15 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCityAndy
Practice is back. Thank. God.

Great post, Czar. Thanks for all you do.
"What are we talking about? Practice? We're talkin' bout practice, man."

# 95 rjohns23 @ 09/04/15 09:39 PM
Man this is great! It's really going to fill like a chess match especially on hall-of-fame...

The one question I have is in regard to module magic, pnr module, and the attack module. This is awesome news that 2k has implemented this AI knowledge. I wonder if the CPU, especially in the pick and roll situation, will shoot more pull-up 3s. For example, Deron Williams (in real life)will come off the pick and will "look" to shoot the 3 especally if the defender will ice.

That was the one thing missing from 2k15 was the lack of pull up 3s off the dribble. It seemed like the only way the CPU will shoot a pull up 3 is if you play way off or you would have to butcher the roster and sliders. Hopefully, theses modules will address that. I would love to play against Curry, and he just pulls up in my face from just little separation. That would be awesome !

Another thing I noticed in the blog was how the new AI will recognize shot blockers. I wonder will this be used for contested layups as well. For example, as a user I would always change my shot in mid air to avoid shot blockers but I rarely if ever see the CPU do this. Derrick Rose , for example does this a lot in real life. Hopefully, I pray this is implemented this year for the AI.

# 96 Gosens6 @ 09/04/15 09:42 PM
Quote:
Czar over there talking about "nothing major"...see if we ever believe you again fam, lol

That A.I though....triple threat? Quick first step? Pull ups?

Come on man....

I'm done with you, man! Lmao

# 97 BluFu @ 09/04/15 09:44 PM
I know I'm in the minority here but the attention to detail on these two shots by Melo were outstanding.

(0:05)

# 98 rafaelpaolo84 @ 09/04/15 09:46 PM
Wow.

I'm beyond impressed. Everything that they have put out so far.. major improvements across multiple game modes, and now on the court. Customization. Plus the (many) little things. I just can't wrap my head around it.. how could they have done so much in a year???

Amazing, AMAZING team and group of guys working there at 2K. Bravo.

When a video game actually teaches you so much more about the real life sport that it represents.. just, wow.

I really don't have anything else to say, or I don't know what to say, it's quite overwhelming. I'm just sitting here, smiling.

I haven't played 2K in 2 or 3 years (for various reasons), and wasn't planning on playing it again this year, even though my brother buys it every year for the PS4.

But I just pre-purchased 2K16 on Steam. I could see myself spending hours just in practice plays mode alone, and I wouldn't want having to share my playtime with anybody haha!

# 99 Matty Aqua @ 09/04/15 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
"What are we talking about? Practice? We're talkin' bout practice, man."

Beat me to it! haha ....We are talking about practice!!!!

Thank you Czar, this has been a long time coming from your very humble beginnings!!, well done to you and your team!...you and OG had some great, informative Blogs today, not filled with hype, but just solid information and education....
I have so much more to learn about the game of basketball, and really looking forward to all the tutorials this year from everyone!.

# 100 STLRams @ 09/04/15 09:52 PM
This blog along with the gameplay blog are priceless. If 2K releases a Presentation blog and state that NBA2K16 now has a NFL2K5 like halftime show/End of game show, I will have to take some extended PTO time from my job.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.