PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you guys missed that one out..

Darkiller
06-18-2003, 08:36 AM
perhaps the best website for global news for ALL NFL teams in the blink of an eye.

It is my favourite since three years and I thought maybe not everyone knows its existence :

http://www.theredzone.org

Fritz
06-18-2003, 10:26 AM
you suck dar

B & B
06-18-2003, 10:39 AM
ditto

Fritz
06-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by B & B
ditto

I was just kidding. B & B is a meanie

scooper
06-18-2003, 10:44 AM
Now that was sneaky.

cartman
06-18-2003, 11:15 AM
I usually go here for all of my NFL news:

http://www.49erhaters.com/

Airhog
06-18-2003, 02:33 PM
Can you provide a site that hates the dallas cowboys as much as the 49'rs?

And also one for the cincinatti bengals? Well I guess it must be hard to hate a team that sucks so bad.

scooper
06-18-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Airhog
Can you provide a site that hates the dallas cowboys as much as the 49'rs?

And also one for the cincinatti bengals? Well I guess it must be hard to hate a team that sucks so bad.

Shorty, I'll take this one.

It's Cincinnati!!!!!!

Two n's!

One t!!!!

Heh Heh. How was that, Shorty?

By the way folks, read up at ESPN, Sporting News, etc. at the many changes happening at Paul Brown Stadium. NFL fans are going to need a new whipping boy.

Oh the times, they are changing.

cartman
06-18-2003, 02:48 PM
Well, I'm a Cowboys fan, so I haven't gone looking for a comparable site. But the 49er Haters was what got me through my 5 years spent in the Bay Area. I had to have an anti-dote to the media subservitude that permeated the Bay Area for the 49ers.

Axxon
06-18-2003, 04:19 PM
Looks like a cool site Dar, I wasn't aware of it.

Of course, the furst thing I see on it is that the Bucs resigned Tom Tupa and I yelled "what!" I guess finding punters who can pooch 6 yard punts in the league championship game are hard to find. :rolleyes:

I know, stats wise Tupa looked good last year but he really did suck, and not just in the postseason either. He had some shining moments to be sure but he also had a lot of lousy punts too. Lets not even talk about that weird int vs the Saints.

I don't know, but I'd really hoped we'd bury this dinosaur once and for all.

Anyway, appreciate the link. Thanks.

Chief Rum
06-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Fer crying out loud, what's with the name-shortening?

I mean if you're going to shorten Darkiller, at least shorten it to Dark! What's one more letter? And it provides an ending and is easy for the mind to say to itself, rather than some half-twit name that trails off with an 'r'.

Or better yet, quit being lazy and type out "Darkiller". Also not a long name!

(BTW, this is done tongue-in-cheek, but you all really are lazy bastards...:D)

CR

Axxon
06-18-2003, 04:41 PM
Oh I don't know about you Chie but when I think of his name I do think of it as Dar killer not Dark iller so that explains how I'd have shortened it if I'd have thought of it.

I didn't though, I was too lazy so I just followed Fritz's lead. Definately the first and hopefully last time I can say that. :D

Craptacular
06-18-2003, 04:54 PM
The proper way to shorten my name is Crapta.

Axxon
06-18-2003, 04:55 PM
Crap

JeeberD
06-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Ya'll can call me Jee. ;)

tucker342
06-18-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by scooper
By the way folks, read up at ESPN, Sporting News, etc. at the many changes happening at Paul Brown Stadium. NFL fans are going to need a new whipping boy.

Isn't that what Bengels fans say every year?

tucker342
06-18-2003, 06:23 PM
you can call me fucker I mean Tucker...:D

vulcan
06-18-2003, 06:32 PM
Excellent Dar...thanks man! :)

Fritz
06-18-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Chief Rum
Fer crying out loud, what's with the name-shortening?

I mean if you're going to shorten Darkiller, at least shorten it to Dark! What's one more letter? And it provides an ending and is easy for the mind to say to itself, rather than some half-twit name that trails off with an 'r'.

Or better yet, quit being lazy and type out "Darkiller". Also not a long name!

(BTW, this is done tongue-in-cheek, but you all really are lazy bastards...:D)

CR

see my title muthafuka

Chief Rum
06-18-2003, 07:20 PM
You live "up" to it, no doubt about that. :D

CR

Blackadar
06-18-2003, 07:22 PM
Cool site, thanks Dar!

Mantle2600
06-18-2003, 08:13 PM
Ya Dar, pretty nice site. And you can call me femlae orgasm giver, or just Man.

WussGawd
06-18-2003, 08:42 PM

Did Mike Brown sell the team? If not, all this means is that you'll be able to watch 1-15 seasons in luxury boxes. Big Whoop.:p

scooper
06-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by WussGawd
Did Mike Brown sell the team? If not, all this means is that you'll be able to watch 1-15 seasons in luxury boxes. Big Whoop.:p

No, but he's not running the team. The coaches, players, new weight room, training schedules have all been brought in by Marvin Lewis. I was as skeptical as any, but ML is actually making moves that a professional team would make.

korme
06-19-2003, 01:27 PM

It's Cincinnati!!!!!!

Two n's!

One t!!!!

Heh Heh. How was that, Shorty?

Good job, scoop. Saw this a little late.

CIN. CINN. ATI. :cool: