PDA

View Full Version : When was your last bad haircut?

Easy Mac
06-19-2003, 10:46 PM
Just wondering, b/c I'm pissed that the woman gave me a fucking poor ass haircut. I wasted 15 dollars on something I could have done with a flowbee and peanut butter. Its like she nearly buzzed it on the sides and barely touched anything on the top of my head. I guess she couldn't decide between giving me a 80's bowl cut or pissing in my hair. I might have to go and tell them to buzz it all down or something. It looks like a fucking poodle is sitting on my head. I feel like Kid from Kid n Play.

Anyone else had a shitty haircut lately.

Oh, and my girlfriend was groped by an 80 year old guy at her internship today (she's training to be a physical therapist). She said he gave her a hug and tried to slide his hands on her crotch, and tried to french her, but she pushed him down. Is it wrong for me to beat up an 80 year old guy for trying to get on my woman? And should she tell her boss?

Airhog
06-19-2003, 10:52 PM
Tell her boss, then go kick his 80 year old ass!

Aim for his hips, its the weak spot of old people.

thesloppy
06-19-2003, 10:53 PM
If she keeps her mouth shut, I promise not to try it again!

Airhog
06-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Lol. Its the first action shes had in three months :D

Draft Dodger
06-19-2003, 11:11 PM
I sometimes grope my wife when she cuts my hair

Balldog
06-20-2003, 05:16 AM
Sometimes the lady that cuts my hair rubs her breasts against the back of my head and I don't mind.

She should tell her boss, but I wouldn't beat him up. What's beating up an 80 year prove? I mean if you beat him up, you should be able to. But what if he takes you down?

Maybe he has a wife or girlfriend you could grope to even the score?

condors
06-20-2003, 05:38 AM
hey i got a horrible haircut almost 2 years ago now, i used to go about every 8 weeks or so and get it trimmed up, i like it halfway over the ear just above the colar and mid forehead well this lady cut my hair not a single piece of hair was an inch long i was like wtf did you hear a word i said?, first time i never tipped the person who gave me the haircut and i haven't gotten a haircut since(i now have a fear of haircuts can i sue for this?)

cthomer5000
06-20-2003, 05:50 AM
1. She should definitely tell her boss.

2. I get shitty haircuts 50% of the time, but haven't had a truly bad one in about 4 years. That one did make me just buzz it all to a very, very short level and start over.

tucker342
06-20-2003, 07:23 AM
She should tell her boss. Don't beat the guy up, just have a nice little "talk" with him

I don't think I've ever had a really bad haircut...

scooper
06-20-2003, 07:36 AM
I'm getting a bad haircut next Wednesday.

Kick the old man in the balls.

cuervo72
06-20-2003, 07:37 AM
Um, did the 80 year old work there, or was he there for therapy? I wonder what sort of therapy he may have thought he was there for :) But either way she should definitely tell the boss.

Hmm, I just cut my own hair (what's left of it) these days; 3 on the top, 1 everywhere else. Clippers will save me good cash in the long run.

cthomer5000
06-20-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by cuervo72
Hmm, I just cut my own hair (what's left of it) these days; 3 on the top, 1 everywhere else. Clippers will save me good cash in the long run.

Think of all that money you won't have to spend on dates with girls either. Those clippers are a real money-saver! :)

B & B
06-20-2003, 09:25 AM
N1 5k.

Umm. really bad haircut... sometime within the last year or so. It was friggin horrible. Combing my hair straight down on my forehead there appeared a 'hairline' which had no less than a 30 degree angle. WTF!

Going in for a cut today infact. Wish me luck.

Go tell that groping mook that the price is wrong, bitch.

Craptacular
06-20-2003, 09:40 AM
I was gonna go get a haircut today as well. Maybe this thread is a sign not to go.

Tell her boss.

cuervo72
06-20-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by cthomer5000
Think of all that money you won't have to spend on dates with girls either. Those clippers are a real money-saver! :)

Already married. But believe me, my hair looks much better buzzed than if I were to grow it out and make my baldness more apparent.

JeeberD
06-20-2003, 01:04 PM
I got a bad haircut about two months ago. She basically gave me a flat top when I told her to take about a half inch off the top. She took way more than that off, then flattened it perfectly. Ugh...

korme
06-20-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by cuervo72

Ever since I started cutting my hair, I go shorter and shorter.

I used to do a 4 and a 2, then a 3 and a 1, and now I'm at 2 and 1, and thinking about just doing 1 all over.. I'm lazy I guess. :)

cuervo72
06-20-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Shorty3281

I used to do a 4 and a 2, then a 3 and a 1, and now I'm at 2 and 1, and thinking about just doing 1 all over.. I'm lazy I guess. :)

I've done a 2 and 1 before. 3/1 makes it look like there's a little more there on top. My problem is that as soon as the sides/back grow out (I take the 1 waaaayy up the sides), it becomes very evident there isn't much on top :) I'm probably due for a clipping soon.

I have considered just shaving my head completely, but then I look at pictures of Michael Chiklis and I'm not so sure....

Franklinnoble
06-20-2003, 01:45 PM
My wife cuts my hair. Saves me 15 bucks, and, honestly, I really don't give a crap what my hair looks like (hey, I'm married... what's the point? If she cuts it, and doesn't like it... well... hah!)

Oh, and I'd refrain from beating up the 80 year old guy... but maybe do something else to get back at him... like put icy hot in his depends undergarments or something.

Craptacular
06-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Franklinnoble
like put icy hot in his depends undergarments or something.

Oh, looks like salad.

McSweeny
06-20-2003, 01:55 PM
i do my hair myself... just get the buzzer thing out and it's chop it all off. takes all of 10 minutes

Balldog
06-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Shorty3281

I did a 1 all over last week, I like it.

Craptacular
06-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Now that my hair is thinning quite a bit, today's haircut may be one of the last ones I ever pay for. I'm starting to like the idea of just having my wife run some clippers over my head and be done with it.

stkelly52
06-20-2003, 03:39 PM
My worst haircut came just a few months ago. I made a deal with one of the kids in my dorm that if he got a b average then he could give me a hair cut. He did, and it was the mother of all bad haircuts. He took my clippers and went strait down the middle, then took out a few more chunck and called it done. Oh it was bad.