PDA

View Full Version : Why OU football be damned

Airhog
06-19-2003, 11:40 PM
I saw on the news this evening that Jason White would be getting the start. I wonder what the over/under in vegas is for him tearing his ACL three years in a row.

He has been injuried 3 years now at OU

1999:
Saw playing time late in each of the first two games … injured his back and later an ankle which forced him out of action the remainder of the year ... received a medical hardship to preserve a year of eligibility.

Torn ACL

Torn ACL

Im just glad that he is a senior. He really isnt a bad QB, but I wouldnt want to put my money on this kid. He hasnt started a whole season his entire career.

IMetTrentGreen
06-20-2003, 01:23 PM
i hope he makes it to the RRS. this guy is texas' only chance to win

Cuckoo
06-20-2003, 01:29 PM
Hmmm... Hasn't he already beat you once Texas? :D

IMetTrentGreen
06-20-2003, 06:13 PM
so did nate hybl throwing 4 interceptions. ou's qb just has to play not horribly to beat texas. sad, but true

but anyway, he beat us with his mobility, something he no longer has. if he has to stand and pass, ou is screwed

Cuckoo
06-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by IMetTrentGreen
so did nate hybl throwing 4 interceptions. ou's qb just has to play not horribly to beat texas. sad, but true

Especially true when Chris Simms does likewise.

Originally posted by IMetTrentGreen
but anyway, he beat us with his mobility, something he no longer has. if he has to stand and pass, ou is screwed

He'll hobble on his reconstructed knees after they give way and his legs fall off, yet he'll still beat Texas. :D