PDA

View Full Version : Who still misses Seinfeld??? I do....

A-Husker-4-Life
06-23-2003, 01:55 PM
I still watch the rerun's every once in a while... I just wish they would do a reunion episode.... Think about it, they could tell the story of what happened after they got out of jail... Maybe Jerry and Elaine get married, maybe George finally gets a raise from the yankee's... I don't know if it's ever going to happen but it would be sweet if it did....

Daimyo
06-23-2003, 02:02 PM
Have you seen Curb Your Enthusiasm? It fills the void nicely IMO.

Franklinnoble
06-23-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by A-Husker-4-Life
I still watch the rerun's every once in a while... I just wish they would do a reunion episode.... Think about it, they could tell the story of what happened after they got out of jail... Maybe Jerry and Elaine get married, maybe George finally gets a raise from the yankee's... I don't know if it's ever going to happen but it would be sweet if it did....

Get a life.

korme
06-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Franklinnoble
Get a life.

dick

KWhit
06-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I watch the show almost every night. I've seen them all, but I can't get enough. Definitely my favorite sitcom ever.

Butter
06-23-2003, 02:20 PM
Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?

cuervo72
06-23-2003, 02:25 PM
Watch it all the time. I thought George got canned by the Yankees near the end though.

Unfortunately I don't get any premium cable channels so I can't watch 'Curb Your Entheusiasm'. :(

FBPro
06-23-2003, 02:26 PM
I usually watch it several times a week still since it is on TBS. Great show.

cuervo72
06-23-2003, 02:33 PM
Seinfeld WAVs:
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/boardwalk/7151/seinfeldwav.html

Franklinnoble
06-23-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Shorty3281
dick

Thanks, Shorty. While I'm at it, I'd like to cap on anyone who watches reality TV, daytime talk shows and/or soap operas, and might lament the impending end of "Friends."

It's just a TV show.

Losers.

Samdari
06-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Miss it? Between national and local reruns, I can watch it 5 times a day if I wanted. What's to miss?

Kodos
06-23-2003, 02:41 PM
Thanks, Shorty. While I'm at it, I'd like to cap on anyone who watches reality TV, daytime talk shows and/or soap operas, and might lament the impending end of "Friends."

It's just a TV show.

Losers.

As opposed to the ever-important video games or sports?

RPI-Fan
06-23-2003, 03:55 PM
What the fuck is your problem Franklin?

You're one of the biggest posters over on the HT forum - as if that's better than being a fan of a well-done TV show?

Asshole.

NevStar
06-23-2003, 04:07 PM
Now you leave Hattrick out of this! :)

sachmo71
06-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Whatever happened to RadioFriendlyUnitShifter?

Blade
06-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Well, at the risk of being jumped on...I love catching reruns of Seinfeld whenever I get a chance...

"What are you doing, taking legal advice from a caddy?"

Classic show!!!

sterlingice
06-23-2003, 04:38 PM

It's just a TV show.

Losers.

I'll agree with all but the last part. I couldn't stand Seinfeld or any of those other genres he mentioned. Then again, I watch other tv religiously so it's just a matter of taste. Man, I couldn't stand watching Seinfeld- I tried on a few occassions since I had a roommate who watched it regularly but I just couldn't watch it for more than a couple of minutes without wanting to wring the character's necks.

SI

Craptacular
06-23-2003, 04:44 PM
I usually see at least 4 or 5 episodes a week. It comes on right after the 10:00 news on one of the local stations, so if my TV's on at that time, Seinfeld is usually on.

Serenity now!!!

korme
06-23-2003, 05:07 PM

It's just a TV show.

Losers.

dick

Franklinnoble
06-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by RPI-Fan
What the fuck is your problem Franklin?

I quoted William Shatner and got taken seriously.

You're one of the biggest posters over on the HT forum - as if that's better than being a fan of a well-done TV show?

There's a poll idea for you... is Hattrick better than Seinfeld?

Asshole.

Yeah, probably. So?

Aesyrqwe
06-23-2003, 05:45 PM
I miss the man show.. need new episodes with jimmy and adam. looks like these 2 new guys are going to ruin it all..

-Aes-

sterlingice
06-23-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Aesyrqwe
I miss the man show.. need new episodes with jimmy and adam. looks like these 2 new guys are going to ruin it all..

-Aes-

Ah, nothing like decrying a bunch of tv and then admitting you like "The Man Show" in the same thread. I saw the commercials last night for the new Man Show with the new hosts while watching CC's Sunday Night block (dilbert, critic, duckman, sports night all = :D) and they sound like fucking buffoons. It's as if they took something that was somewhat of a well produced show and turned it over to two stupid drunk guys they picked up off the curb.

SI

bbor
06-23-2003, 09:37 PM
I heart Seinfeld

MrBug708
06-23-2003, 09:43 PM
I see RadioFriendlyUnitShifter on AIM once in a while. He's finishing up at Stanford, so he has some priorities right now

Dr. Sak
06-24-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by cuervo72
Watch it all the time. I thought George got canned by the Yankees near the end though.

I believe George got trade to The Tyson Company for some beer battered Chicken. Steinbrenner wanted to sell the chicken at the Yankees games.

cthomer5000
06-24-2003, 08:15 AM
I quoted William Shatner and got taken seriously.

Where? I fail to see any quotation marks or William Shatner's name in your eariler posts.

Kodos
06-24-2003, 01:08 PM
It's a famous William Shatner thing from SNL or one of those shows where he is at a Star Trek convention and ends up getting so frustrated with the geeks that he rips 'em a new one. Of course, I didn't recognize the parody when I originally read franklin's post either.