PDA

View Full Version : In case you have been missing out...

illinifan999
08-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Just a shameless plug for possibly the best dynasty that I have ever read:

Here is the link to the latest year, has previous year's linked.

Nebraska Blizzards (http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~fof/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=216136#post216136)

Just in case. Even if you don't like to read dynasties this has one of the greatest plots I've ever read.

Franklinnoble
08-26-2003, 06:32 PM
Neat story... but why would one feel compelled to turn a FOF2 dynasty about a team in Nebraska into a Tom Clancy novel?

ice4277
08-26-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Franklinnoble
Neat story... but why would one feel compelled to turn a FOF2 dynasty about a team in Nebraska into a Tom Clancy novel?

FWIW, the only dynasties I read are the ones that try to add a little something extra to the story. I can't think of anything less interesting than just reading lists of players and stats. If I want that I would just play the game myself. Unfortunately many of the FOF dynasties here are laundry lists just like this.

DolphinFan1
08-26-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ice4277
FWIW, the only dynasties I read are the ones that try to add a little something extra to the story. I can't think of anything less interesting than just reading lists of players and stats. If I want that I would just play the game myself. Unfortunately many of the FOF dynasties here are laundry lists just like this.

Then check out my FOFC Wrestling dynasty. There is also a website: www.geocities.com/stormtruppa :D

ice4277
08-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by DolphinFan1
Then check out my FOFC Wrestling dynasty. There is also a website: www.geocities.com/stormtruppa :D

I've read some of it; I'm not wrestling fan but I think its pretty cool :)

SunDancer
08-26-2003, 08:21 PM
No FOFC Curling Dynasty? WTF

DolphinFan1
08-26-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by SunDancer
No FOFC Curling Dynasty? WTF

As soon as a curling sim comes out, I'm sure someone will start one.

DolphinFan1
08-26-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ice4277
I've read some of it; I'm not wrestling fan but I think its pretty cool :)

If you want in when the Training camp guys graduate, let me know. I will be having a sign up fairly soon.