PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda

CraigSca
11-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Does this league have an official web site?

And...as far as immersion is concerned, how cool would it be to have a web site with League Notes, etc.? Written by a person outside the league?

FBPro
11-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Craig,

I don't believe that there is a web site up as of yet, I think that plans are being made for one but no details. I think having an "outsider" serve as a league reporter would really be good and would go along way to making this a top notch league.

CraigSca
11-05-2003, 12:52 PM
My mistake.

I had just started reading some of the threads and only noticed after posting that there was some talk about having a website. Like the posters in that thread, I agree that HTML output is a must.

I was thinking of putting together at least a News/Notes from around the league article. We'll see how far I go with it. Certainly, two sims a week will make it easier to keep up.

Occasionally I may put together a cover story if I find anything that's particularly cocky and/or funny :D

-Craig

cthomer5000
11-06-2003, 08:42 AM
I think a "league reporter" might also be a great position to be in for someone on the "waiting list" for the league. If an owner quit or needed to be replaced, you'd have already shown the league that you were dedicated enough to keep up with it.

Plus, it would just totally kick ass to have someone commenting on the league from an outsider's perspective.

Bee
11-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by cthomer5000
I think a "league reporter" might also be a great position to be in for someone on the "waiting list" for the league. If an owner quit or needed to be replaced, you'd have already shown the league that you were dedicated enough to keep up with it.

Plus, it would just totally kick ass to have someone commenting on the league from an outsider's perspective.

I agree (although I've been agreeing with you way too much lately and that's starting to scare me).

Ben E Lou
11-06-2003, 03:09 PM
I agree also.

Didn't Jim say that HTML export would be included in a patch?

primelord
11-07-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by SkyDog
I agree also.

Didn't Jim say that HTML export would be included in a patch?

I don't think he is promising it yet. But eh did say his considering it very strongly for a patch.

CraigSca
11-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Sometimes my schedule gets messed up, so I can't really make any guarantees, but I'd like to give it a shot. I'm no Wim Wenders, but I think it'd be interesting to write about a league with so many uh.... "personalities". :D