PDA

View Full Version : I hate EA

ewarrior18
10-27-2000, 07:11 PM
RELEASE THE DAMN GAME

Buddy Grant
10-27-2000, 09:08 PM
It doesn't sound like it's entirely EA's fault at all, though it also doesn't seem they are really using their muscle to get this out. I also don't believe it's due to the NFL licensing unless it's haggling for cost. EA has a decade of experience licensing from most major pro sports leagues. That leaves AOL perhaps?

Oh well - I feel the same way as you. The game has been ready for awhile - what a waste. Hope they don't lose sales (for Jim G.'s sake) due to the tardiness.

ewarrior18
10-27-2000, 09:09 PM
I just want some one to blame. Down with AOL

ewarrior18
10-27-2000, 09:11 PM
I thought only FOF Online included online play and i dont care about online play. I want the game

Ravens Fan
10-27-2000, 09:22 PM
Yeah, but it's still the same basic game, so I think FOF Online and FOF2001 both need approval at the same time.

Whining's not going to make the game come out any quicker. Just find something fun to do and it'll be out in no time. If your into text-games you can try demos for Fast Break Basketball and Eastside Hoceky Manager. If not, go rent a movie or go out w/ friends.

I want the game, too, but it's not a life or death kind of thing. It'll be out when it's out and that's how it is.