PDA

View Full Version : where's JimG?

dawgfan
11-12-2000, 10:13 PM
Anybody had any contact with him recently? Just wondering since I haven't seen him post here in a while.

Here's hoping the silence is because he's so busy getting TCY ready to go... http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/ubb/wink.gif

Runtheball
11-15-2000, 02:15 PM
I'm sure we're all wondering the same thing.

Would it be too much to ask to get some confirmation from Jim that a patch is in the works?...some general estimate of when it MIGHT be completed?...and maybe even a short list of the fixes to be included?

Obviously, Jim is being gagged by EA. That's really too bad. I'm sure he would be here if he could. Letting us all sit here to simmer is not Jim's way of doing business.

------------------
3 yards and a cloud of dust...every down!

wbonnell
11-15-2000, 02:26 PM
I'm making an effort to report bugs here as I see them. I hope this feedback is actually being read by Jim....

dawgfan
11-15-2000, 03:30 PM
Actually, if you do a search of the forum, Jim has been posting periodically (my bad - I should have searched before I posted). And based on what he's posted, it doesn't appear he's being gagged at all.

The people that really need to be working on a patch are Gigawatt and EA, to fix the problems the new interface is causing with Voodoo chipsets.

Runtheball
11-15-2000, 09:00 PM
I just did a search of the forum using the name Solecismic. Found several of Jim's posts. Good to know he is around here, but it does look like FOF2001 is EA's game now. That's bad news. But it explains an awful lot.