PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to score two touchdowns on one play

kblodget
12-12-2000, 10:46 AM
Hi Jim a couple of bugs I found.

The first is when you have the call your own game on during simulation. You score a touchdown and disable the call your own play before kicking the extra point. THen you hit the pause game and then resume you are given two touchdowns. If you continue to use call your own play and score another touchdown it does not give you credit for it. If you put it back on autoplay your next touchdown counts.

When you designate a franchise player it notifies you that they will be signed during training camp. THey actually sign after the amateur draft.

Computer teams always manage to back load their player contracts. Many times I offer a trade the player has a salary of the minimum and heavily backloaded after that. It is that way no matter how long their contract is. So teams are able to backload every year apparently.

I find this game very challenging. I saw some postings about players staying angry with a team. I am not sure if this was intentional but I like it. I think as one person wrote 5 years later they are still angry would be unreasonable. THe way the old game was set up though you could sit them on the bench for four years, play them a few times and it would change.

Keep up the good work.

That is all for now. Looking forward to the patch.

Ksyrup
12-13-2000, 08:25 AM
The franchise player signing after the draft issue is actually a big problem, because while you and I sign our draft picks after the draft, and after money is allocated to the franchise player, the computer signs its draft picks as they are drafted. That means that if a team doesn't have enough money after the draft to meeet the amount needed to be allocated for the franchise player, he is released. This needs to be rectified somehow.

Rice80
12-13-2000, 04:21 PM
nice to see another Canadian playing

------------------
It's a good thing the world sucks or we would fall off.