PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Join a FOF league.

jason kolodziejski
12-03-2003, 02:03 PM
Hi, I'm looking to join a dedicated Front Office Football multiplayer league. I love the game and would really like to get into multiplay.

If anyone has an opening in "dedicated league" please contact me.

Thank You,

FargoFreez aka fof playa
12-03-2003, 03:26 PM
http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~fof/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17953

jason kolodziejski
12-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Whats your point? It has nothing to do with being in a FOF league.

FargoFreez aka fof playa
12-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Look who's back, back again

Shady's back, tell a friend.

Tasan
12-03-2003, 04:58 PM
I think its got a lot to do with being in a FOF league. If you were going by druez, you're "known" name, then I imagine there would be several people who may not want to be in a league with you, and make that known to the commish, if they aren't the commish themself. If you really want to be in a league, go by your initial name here, instead of hiding behind your real-name-as-your-fofcname. I think this type of issue may force SD to rethink his allowing of some multi-names.

FargoFreez aka fof playa
12-03-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Tasan
I think its got a lot to do with being in a FOF league. If you were going by druez, you're "known" name, then I imagine there would be several people who may not want to be in a league with you, and make that known to the commish, if they aren't the commish themself.

Bingo.

The Afoci
12-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Perhaps you could form a few more aliases and have a league with them. :rimshot:

I heard druez was looking to start a league. :rimshot:

I got nothing.

jason kolodziejski
12-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Umm, I would of posted under druez, but he prevented me from doing so. Hence the reason I had to create this alias. Me not liking the way skydog treats people has nothing to do with me ability to run a team in a league. Nor does it take away from the fact I'm an avid Football fan and FOF fan. As many in the madden coach leagues can attest I'm a great owner. But, such is life.

have a nice day

Flasch186
12-03-2003, 07:13 PM
interesting.......Freeze is there some other reason why this Druez guy shouldnt be allowed in a league that I dont know about?

Tasan
12-03-2003, 07:30 PM
Can't speak for freeze, but I personally don't have anything against him, at least enough to preclude him from being in a league. That is, until he snuck around under a different name and didn't let people know that it was him. Thats a level of sneak that a league doesn't need. Tends to lead to phantom owners making strange trades and such.

FargoFreez aka fof playa
12-03-2003, 08:58 PM
None other than I think that he has no taste whatsoever.

And bad rapping skills.

justice
12-03-2003, 11:00 PM
an ode is not a rap.

An ode is a poem of sorts, or an old time poem of sorts. Basically written about something or someone.

McSweeny
12-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by justice
an ode is not a rap.

An ode is a poem of sorts, or an old time poem of sorts. Basically written about something or someone.

or a punk rock song by the ramones

The_herd
12-04-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by McSweeny
or a punk rock song by the ramones

:D