PDA

View Full Version : Presenting T.J. Lane and the 49's Dynasty

JerryRice&NatroneBeans
11-09-2000, 12:43 PM
In my first fof2001 carrer i took the 49's and in the 3rd year i got the best player i ever seen. I've played dozens of fof2 seasons and no QB compared to this guy:
#2 T.J. Lane from Askansas State.
He won six superbows for me in eight years and a total of 21 league awards in only 11 seasons of play. He ended his career with a fantastic 95.8 qrating and passed for 296 tds.
I'm so excited by his performance that i decided to make him a memorial page, so here's the link: www.tjmemorial.hpg.com.br (http://www.tjmemorial.hpg.com.br)

I wanted to ask you guys if anyone got a phenomenal player like this and if it's easyer to get one than was in fof2, and if you got, he retire too soon like my player(only 11 seasons played and perfecly health)

obs: The page isn't completed yet but it'll be soon.

MIJB#19
11-10-2000, 02:48 AM
I once drafted a decent LB.
I decided to play him together with 52 poor rated players.
After 13 seasons he retired, holding the tackles record with a margin of about 500.
But Blackadar threatened me to ban me from the forum if I would ever type his name again...

JerryRice&NatroneBeans
11-10-2000, 09:07 AM
13 seasons for a LB is ok but a QB like him should play for at least 15 if no serius injuries happens.

MIJB#19
11-11-2000, 02:24 AM
Maybe you don't know, JerryRice&NatroneBeans, but this LB is very well known around here...

I'm not the person who wants the leave this legend alive, but a lot of other people keep on referring to him...

Blackadar, new forum, new rules: Can I pronouce or type the LBs name again?
I mean HA is still allowed to say Dean Houston... :Þ