PDA

View Full Version : Superstar QBs bug...?

Blade6119
12-12-2000, 10:06 PM
I started a franchise with the 49rs to see if i could possibly manage my home team's worst enemy(Go Rams!!!!!) and simmed all my games....i ended up 2-14 with the #1 pick. The draft comes up and to my suprise the best quaterback i had everseen was there(Conrad Compana)... I drafted him and he became a literally perfect quaterback after camp(100 for everything). In 2 years i was undefeated and Superbowl champs for the next 8 years until 1 year when he was injured in the NFC championship game...I also decided to try another 49rs franchise to see if i could match this...i went 3-13 and had the #1 pick....again i saw an amazing quaterback(Billy Joe Cheney) who has high 90's in every thing...after camp he two becomes a perfect quaterback with the exception of a 87 at scramble frequency....I found this odd and disregarded it as super luck....i tried one more time.....I once again received the same results with a superstar quaterback in all 90's but not maxed out(Kris Click).

I wondewred if this was some sort of bug or something....

try this out and tell me if you get the same results.

ColtCrazy
12-12-2000, 10:18 PM
Wish I could say that, but I have had back-to-back number 1 busts with the Columbia Cougars. One was rated all 80s going into cap, the other was in the 60s, but potentials in the 90s. I guess Leaf had some younger brothers.