PDA

View Full Version : 2 unrelated questions

saintjo
02-12-2004, 03:05 PM
i have 2 unrelated questions. im just too lazy to start 2 threads :)

1. When doing contrustion on your stadium, you get the message about it being surrounded by crains and whatever. Does this affect attendence? For instance, will my attendance be lower because of the construction?

2. I know the first round of the US Cup is seeded based on the position you finish in the previous season. But after the first round, how is your opponent determined? Is it basically a huge playoff tree from the first round down, or is it reseeded after every round (and if so, how are the seeds figured?)

Masked
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
1. no effect on attendance

2. The cup is reseeded every round based on the final position of each team at the end of the previous season.

Jets80
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
1. - No

2. - Dont know, but if you are a Div V team your first 2 games will be walkover wins probably against bot teams.

robbgmaier
02-12-2004, 03:22 PM
1. No, attendance is not affected, at least not that I've noticed or ever heard reported.

2. The cup is reseeded every round. If you started as the 500th seed, and you win, and 25 higher ranked teams lose in the first round, you'll be the 475th seed in the next round. repeat as necessary.