PDA

View Full Version : (President FOFC Forever) Here come the Loonies!

SirFozzie
03-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Right.. we're the feckin Monster Raving Loony party, and we got two joes who think they have the mojo to become our candidate. The other three parties think they have the best debates, with all the la-dee-da "issues" being discussed there.. Well, if there's anyone who knows all about having ISSUES, it's us. So answer the questions that we want to know. Or don't. It's not like we really care...

Monster Raving Loonies candidates
AGPete (No state given)
digamma (California)

1) Why are all of QuikSand's logic puzzles have an answer of 2/3rds?

2) Cocky or Funny, which is most important?

3) Dola-Posting: Innocent pastime, or crime deserving of execution?

4) Skydog: Is he really that lead singer to Hootie and the Blowfish in disguise?

5) Jim Gindin: Game Creator God, or Sultan of Sims?

digamma
03-02-2004, 08:30 PM
AGPete (No state given)
digamma (California)

4) Skydog: Is he really that lead singer to Hootie and the Blowfish in disguise?

1) 2/3 is pronounced two-thirds. 2/3rds is pronounced two-third-rds.

2) Her Real Name

3) Let me think about that one.

4) I thought Hootie was an old white guy who didn't want women to join his golf club.

5) 2/3?

digamma
03-02-2004, 08:30 PM
1) 2/3 is pronounced two-thirds. 2/3rds is pronounced two-third-rds.

2) Her Real Name

3) Let me think about that one.

4) I thought Hootie was an old white guy who didn't want women to join his golf club.

5) 2/3?
3) Innocent past time. Definitely.

P.S. Dola.

SirFozzie
03-02-2004, 08:41 PM
LOL

AgPete
03-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Right.. we're the feckin Monster Raving Loony party, and we got two joes who think they have the mojo to become our candidate. The other three parties think they have the best debates, with all the la-dee-da "issues" being discussed there.. Well, if there's anyone who knows all about having ISSUES, it's us. So answer the questions that we want to know. Or don't. It's not like we really care...

AGPete (No state given)
digamma (California)

First of all, let me say that I can claim Texas or Florida as my home state. I have true Texas roots but I reside in Florida. Vote or me and you automatically get two of the most populated states in our country. :D

1) Because he hates integers. Did you read one of the questions in his last IWS contest?

2) Orange juice.

3) Seeing as this is a political debate, I'd just like to say that I care deeply for voters who consider dola posting an innocent crime, at the same time, I also have much respect for my friends who think it's a crime deserving of execution. (In other words, I'm going to give you a long answer that doesn't answer the question so I won't offend either group.)

4) I hope not. I became a permanent member of the Raving Loony Party after having to listen to that song "Hold My Hand" every five minutes on the radio in the 90's.

5) None of the above. He's a home wrecker. How many wives have left their husbands because of FOF's addictive gameplay? :p