PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else looking forward to the Sopranos Season 5 premiere?

AgPete
03-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Just curious if there are any big Sopranos fans here? Season 5 premieres this Sunday! I keep catching interviews and other hype reminding me about the premiere and I'm anxious to watch it. :)

If you haven't seen the new commercials for Season 5, here's a link:

hxxp://www.hbo.com/sopranos/video/index.shtml

Draft Dodger
03-02-2004, 09:30 PM
yes. very anxiously looking forward to it.

although it's probably going to be a few years before I get to see it.

finkenst
03-02-2004, 09:47 PM
no

AgPete
03-02-2004, 09:56 PM
no

Well, if you haven't seen it yet, give it a try. I'm not a big TV watcher at all but it's the only TV show drama in the last decade that I try to catch every episode.

finkenst
03-02-2004, 10:01 PM
if only hbo'd restart showing from the beginning.

timmae
03-02-2004, 10:22 PM
yes, I am eagerly awaiting the return... in fact I have dusted off my 4 previous seasons and have begun viewing in earnest. Can't wait...

Draft Dodger
03-02-2004, 10:24 PM
I'd like to see that Meadow chick naked

Qwikshot
03-02-2004, 10:42 PM
already planning that if I have to watch my daughter that we'll be out and about so she sleeps at eight.

robbgmaier
03-03-2004, 10:04 AM
I'm just dying inside waiting for it to start up again. You see, my mother has been asking me twice a week for NINE MONTHS when it was going to start up again, and every time she asks and then whines about the answer, I want to remove my brain through my ears with a rusty ice cream scoop.....

timmae
03-07-2004, 07:53 PM
awww... yeah......

btw, meadow is in the new fhm, not quite naked but....

timmae
03-29-2004, 12:05 PM
another stellar episode of the best show on tv right now. Some very interesting storylines about the man sending one of his boys up the river to quiet him down. I think it will come back to bite him big time. Also some very funny cameos by some famous peeps... LT as a card shark early on and then David Lee Roth as a card shark later on. I didn't even recognize DLR.... dude is WIGged out. Great show...

Cringer
03-29-2004, 12:09 PM
another stellar episode of the best show on tv right now. Some very interesting storylines about the man sending one of his boys up the river to quiet him down. I think it will come back to bite him big time. Also some very funny cameos by some famous peeps... LT as a card shark early on and then David Lee Roth as a card shark later on. I didn't even recognize DLR.... dude is WIGged out. Great show...

LT and DLR were funny to see........i'm guessing LT is heading up a new drug project for "the family."

AgPete
03-29-2004, 12:11 PM
awww... yeah......

btw, meadow is in the new fhm, not quite naked but....

She was on Conan O'Brien and talked about how she plays Heidi Fleiss in some cable TV special and shows skin. Well, sort of. They got a body double to do the more revealing shots.

I missed last night's show but I've got that service on cable where I can watch all the shows and movies anytime I want so I'll see it some times this week. I was disappointed with last week's episode. It didn't really move the story along at all.