PDA

View Full Version : NFL Players/Helmets

K_cin
03-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Can anyone direct me how to set up my game so that it has NFL logos and NFL players? I am also in a MP league (USFL) so I will be playing both a single player and a mp game. I understand how to creat bat files to unzip the city names and logo files each time I plan.

What I need to know is what do I do to start a new leauge with the nfl players and logos. I see the player file on this site and downloaded but don't know what to do with it. I dont have a helmet file yet with all the nfl helmets.

K_cin
03-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Ok I have figured out the player file, I guess all I need is a place to download the nfl helmets?

AgPete
03-03-2004, 10:50 PM
The helmet sets will have a readme file which will tell you where to extract them. Most of them already have the correct number so that you'll get the right team.

For the real names file, just download it and when you start a new game make sure you check the right answer when it asks you if you want to start out with the fictional roster. If you tell it you want to download a roster, it will automatically go to your files and let you choose it.

K_cin
03-03-2004, 11:13 PM
where do i get the nfl files for the helmets and team names?

hukarez
03-03-2004, 11:43 PM
where do i get the nfl files for the helmets and team names?
Check that 'All Inclusive Reference Thread' sticky at the top of the forum. You'll find a link in there, I'm sure.

MizzouRah
03-04-2004, 07:27 AM
K cin,

Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you the helmets. I also have 7 other logo sets. :)

Todd