PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had a gun......

GoSeahawks
03-05-2004, 03:21 AM
I fucking hate people.

I pulled into my appartment complex tonight and looked up towards my second story balcony and thought, "hmmm, somethings not right." When I got into my appartment I decided to go out onto the balcony and see if something was missing. To my surprise my new Diamond Back full suspension mountain bike was gone. Apparently some asshole and his ladder thought my bike was fair game. To make matters even worse they broke into my outside storage unit and stole my Kemper Snowboard with Technine bindings, but they were nice enough to leave my DC boots. In all they got away with about 800 bucks worth of my stuff. I am so pissed off right now. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BigJohn&TheLions
03-05-2004, 04:26 AM
As you have a right to be. It is likely someone in your apartment complex. THey can see your shit. They can watch your patterns.

Get a new bike and leave it out there as bait. Figure out how to get them good... like if your balcony has a metal floor a nice coat of silicone lubricant should do the trick. If it's a wood floor get some 2-3" nails and sharpen them on a sander to razor-sharp points. Drive them through a thin wood sheet and coat with lye. put a tarp or something to fit over it. When the bastard steps on your balcony he'll get a little surprise! Too bad you can't do some shit like rig the balcony to only support 100 lbs...

I can think of really evil things to do to people who deserve it... :D

Honolulu_Blue
03-05-2004, 05:11 AM
As you have a right to be. It is likely someone in your apartment complex. THey can see your shit. They can watch your patterns.

Get a new bike and leave it out there as bait. Figure out how to get them good... like if your balcony has a metal floor a nice coat of silicone lubricant should do the trick. If it's a wood floor get some 2-3" nails and sharpen them on a sander to razor-sharp points. Drive them through a thin wood sheet and coat with lye. put a tarp or something to fit over it. When the bastard steps on your balcony he'll get a little surprise! Too bad you can't do some shit like rig the balcony to only support 100 lbs...

I can think of really evil things to do to people who deserve it... :D

How very Charlie Bronson ala "Death Wish" of you. :)

FBPro
03-05-2004, 06:23 AM
hehehe.....

Fritz
03-05-2004, 07:11 AM
if you had a gun I am sure you would have left it on your balcony and I would have stolen it too....

cincyreds
03-05-2004, 07:16 AM
At first I afraid to read this thread...

but yeah too bad they took your stuff bro! Even used a ladder!! Dang that was desperate. I would check and see if it was some maintenance guy that works there.

Hope you had insurance on the stuff!

robbgmaier
03-05-2004, 08:04 AM
if you had a gun I am sure you would have left it on your balcony and I would have stolen it too....
now that's feeling the love.....