PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Law & Order from Wednesday?

BigJohn&TheLions
03-05-2004, 04:43 PM
At the end, did the rebuttal witness look familiar?

It was Sonia Manzano... aka Maria from Sesame Street!

I adored her growing up :)

GrantDawg
03-05-2004, 06:25 PM
I haven't watched in about two years. After they hired the bimbo who can't act, I've lost all interest.

BigJohn&TheLions
03-05-2004, 06:50 PM
I haven't watched in about two years. After they hired the bimbo who can't act, I've lost all interest.
The best were the TNT promos about "What is drama" Orbach & company talking about the show and drama. then blondie says "they have the 'dum-dums'" She's gotta be Dick Wolf's niece or something. EVERYBODY hates her...

P.S. I miss Dragnet.

TLK
03-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Still by far, the best show on televison.......

bamcgee
03-05-2004, 07:21 PM
I don't find her as annoying as some of you do, but it's when you compare her to the babes of the earlier shows, she falls well short. Carey Lowell, Angie Harmon... top notch.

Buccaneer
03-05-2004, 07:32 PM
My wife always watch L&O on TNT at 5pm and I happen to catch it frequently as I am passing by. Nobody, I mean NOBODY will ever convince me otherwise that there have not and will never be any females gracing the screen as lovely and stunningly beautiful as Angie Harmon as she appeared in low side lighting on L&O.

SackAttack
03-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Bucc, you lost me there. Are you saying nobody will convince you that there ARE any females as lovely etc as her, or that there AREN'T any? ;)

Buccaneer
03-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Sorry, probably too many double negatives. I sincerly mean that there have not nor will be any women as lovely and stunning beautiful as Angie Harmon.....

GrantDawg
03-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Sorry, probably too many double negatives. I sincerly mean that there have not nor will be any women as lovely and stunning beautiful as Angie Harmon.....
AND she can act, too.:D

BigJohn&TheLions
03-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Jill Hennessee kicked all the other babes fine, supple asses!

finkenst
03-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Jill Hennessee kicked all the other babes fine, supple asses!

Speaking of Miss Hennessee, new episode of Crossing Jordan is scheduled for sunday night.