PDA

View Full Version : New League beginning

ERoy
03-13-2004, 09:06 AM
I will be starting a new league shortly, and would like to gauge any interest in the league on this site.

This would be a good place to help build a team from the ground up.

Rules:

Real Life Rosters

Combination of Real Life teams and created teams (gimmick is explained on the website)

My domain, www.summitfootball.net, is up and running.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for further information, or post here with any comments.

Thanks for reading:

Eric Roy

Razzlam
03-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Today the Oakland Raiders announced their intent to join the newly formed Summit Football league. Details comming soon!

ERoy
03-14-2004, 08:34 PM
UPDATE: The Summit Football site is up!

http://www.summitfootball.net

Includes a forum for trading purposes. Feel free to stop by!

The SFL is currently accepting new owners for it's inaugural season. We use "Real Life" rosters, and owners have a choice of keeping established NFL names or moving/renaming a team to their preference.

Contact me by email ([email protected]), PM or posting here, and I will get back with you.

Thanks!

Eric

ERoy
03-17-2004, 03:17 AM
We now have 10 teams. Looking for 5-10 more players, then we can start. Anyone interested, go to www.summitfootball.net, or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Eric

steelerdaddy
05-27-2004, 02:38 PM
The Summit Football League (originally created by Eric Roy) is now under new management (Eric stepped down due to time issues but is still playing in the league).

We have roughly 8 teams now open for people to sign. Things you should know.

1) We are in Week 2 of the regular season.
2) This league did a full redraft of all players to start, so the rosters aren't the same as in the NFL, although the players are real. Be sure to look at the rosters page before committing to a team.
3) We sim 1 game per week, with two stage files asked for per week (1 for the game, 1 "midweek" used to sign new players)

Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. The site is at:
http://www.summitfootball.net

In Harmony,
Shawn (aka Steelerdaddy)
Part of the SFL Commissioner Team