PDA

View Full Version : New 2003 League- RNFL

Sweetness
05-04-2004, 04:37 PM
We used to run on Madden 2004, but we were lucky enough to find this great sim, as Madden was such a pain! Anywho, we have about 14 great guys coming over from that league, so we'll need some other fellas to fill the spots. Here's the league info:

2003 Roster File made by primelord (Unless there's a better one I don't know about)
2 sims a week (Monday and Thursday)
4 file posts a week (Monday & Thurs. after sim, Tues. and Friday to include transactions)
X-Factor will not be used
Player/Team Chemistry On
No Manager Firings
Fictional Rookies

We have a web domain that is being resolved, which you can find here:
http://rnfl.info
Until that domain is resolved, you can view the site here (http://theandyman.mslfootball.us/rnfl/index.htm)

Teams Available as of now:

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
St. Louis Rams

The only "special" rule we have is no trading during the regular season, as we like to follow the NFL unwritten rule and we would rather have owners focusing on their gameplans and strategies. Trading in the off-season is unlimited, however, and we will give owners 7-10 days to trade before the first season starts, so you can fix up your team any way you like. If interested in joining just email me at [email protected] with the following info:

Name:
(3)Teams of Choice:
Any Messanger Program Handles You use (AIM/ICQ/YIM):

Thanks, hopefully we'll fill quickly!

Sweetness
05-05-2004, 01:56 PM
The Chargers and Jets have been claimed, we're looking to fill by early next week! Sign up if you want a league, this will be a good one!

Sweetness
05-11-2004, 03:54 PM
Due to the fact that we couldn't recruit many owners, we have turned our league into "Man vs. Machine". All 16 owners will be in the AFC running the AFC teams, while CPU will man the NFC, with winners of both conferences playing in the Man vs. Machine Bowl.

The last team available is a good one (Tennessee). If you are interested in running the Titans and bringing them to glory, please please please send me an email at [email protected]

We really need this last owner soon so we can start! I'm sure there has to be one more guy out there who wants to join a good league :)