PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Football League kicks off soon!

Cringer
06-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Ok guys, last chance to get a team in the city you choose! Sunday evening I will be starting up the game and making the files available for the owners to prepare for the draft NEXT WEEKEND. After tomorrow, you will only be able to change the nickname.

goto

http://www.imperialfl.us

menu is on the left, look at teams page for open slots if you are interested, look at our new sportspage and college sportspage, and email me for a team.

RendeR
06-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Come on people, sign up!! I'm available to create logos for your team if you say pretty please =) We're looking to have an excellent group fof people here!

Come one come all join the Imperium!

Cringer
06-19-2004, 06:05 PM
Seems to be a little server problem right now with the website, or it might just be me,lol. Anyways, you can also email me at [email protected]

Cringer
06-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Tick tock, come on guys sign up now if you want to pick your city.......

g206029
06-20-2004, 02:07 PM
email me at [email protected] or AIM at phlyceo

Cringer
06-20-2004, 03:04 PM
email me at [email protected] or AIM at phlyceo

email sent, if you wanted to choose a city I hope you get back to me soon.

Cringer
06-20-2004, 07:42 PM
The Imperial Football League has becomeset if frickin' stone. All cities are locked in now.

You can still sign up before the draft happens, which is next sunday evening, live in the league chatroom. You may still change nicknames if you wish. You can see the open teams in the TEAMS section of out website.

http://www.imperialfl.us/teams.html

check out the rest of the website, just did a upgrade to the sportspage sections, both the college game and IFL one.

Cringer
06-22-2004, 04:22 PM
DRAFT is SUNDAY NIGHT!

Have spots open, visit our teams page, link to website in my signature.

We now have abolished the "email you export in" way of doing things. After the draft we will have owners simply upload thier export files to an ftp directory, where you can receive verification that it has officially been turned in, and only I can access to take down the files. This should be simpler and more reassuring for owners, along with more orginized for myself.

RaginCajun
06-23-2004, 10:51 PM

RendeR
06-24-2004, 09:58 PM

Yeah c'mon and sign up and watch My teams beat teh tar outta ragincajun's teams for decades to come..... :D

PS: In BOTH leagues ;)