Philadelphia Eagles
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals

AFC's available teams
Baltimore Ravens
Denver Broncos
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

As of July 26, we are in the eighth week of the regular season. If you are interested in joining the RNFL, please send an email to interim commissioner Jking or post on our league forum (http://rnfl.proboards33.com), and he will get in touch.

Jking's email is jking47 AT gmail.com

For the most up to date player list information, please check on the league forum, linked above, under RNFL General Discussion.

Kozure
07-26-2004, 08:56 AM
updated

jamesUMD
07-31-2004, 01:17 PM
I'm intrigued by the league and might want to take on a team. I do have a question why you guys don't have a logo set for the NFL if the league uses the rosters and such? Lastly, is the above list current as of today?

Kozure
08-08-2004, 01:54 PM
JamesUMD, my appologies on taking so long to get back to you. Im in the process of moving and havent had internet for several days.

If you are still interested in joining the league, I just updated the list of available teams. We have 8 teams open. Your welcome to any of them. Email jking, i put his email above, for more imformation on what you have to do. Jking is handling league updates until I get the internet again.

And, i am also in the process of creating a logo, but havent had time to sit down and finish it. I hope to have one in place by start of the regular season next year.