PDA

View Full Version : 7 teams open in the Imperial League

Cringer
07-26-2004, 08:20 PM
We have 7 teams that need owners still in the Imperial Football League, some are pretty good teams, too. We are heading towards week 4 of our first season. It is fictional teams and players, drafts will be imported from TCY. Its a "slow" league with 1 game a week, on sunday mornings.

NFC North:
Lansing (3-0)
Fargo (2-1)
Madison (1-1)

NFC East:
Burlington (1-1)

AFC East:
Norfolk (2-1)

AFC West:
Albuquerque (2-1)
Fresno (0-3)

Check out our website, link in my signature. Send me an email if you want in. Thanks.

Cool Jerk
07-30-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi
I am a complete beginner to the game, having purchased it last week. I am interested in joining a league. I took a quick look at the site and was impressed. How can I finf out more about the league? Are you open to complete beginners?

Thanks

Cringer
07-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Hi
I am a complete beginner to the game, having purchased it last week. I am interested in joining a league. I took a quick look at the site and was impressed. How can I finf out more about the league? Are you open to complete beginners?

Thanks
Definetly open to complete beginers, have taken several on as owners. Guys both new to multi-player and FOF are welcome. Go ahead and email me at [email protected] with any questions you have, and I can give you a walk through on how to set up the game if you want in.

Cringer
07-31-2004, 03:44 PM
We now have only 5 teams open for new owners, you can take Lansing and Norfolk off of the above list.

Check out the website, and email me to sign up.

Cringer
07-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Take Fargo off that list too......

ONLY 4 open teams left......