PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT confuse the FFL with the FastFL

bigphesta
04-16-2005, 03:52 PM
Two totally different leagues. One is run by Jave, an apparrent idiot, the other by me, someone who has been running online multiplayer leagues since 2001 (ran the NAMFL for Madden for over 13 seasons) and have been running the OOPT NAHHFL for 21 seasons.

The FastFL is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the FFL. Do not confuse the two!

http://www.freewebs.com/fastfl/

Joe
04-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Two totally different leagues. One is run by Jave

not anymore. :cool:

gottimd
04-16-2005, 05:10 PM
I am gonna start a league too and call it the FFL as well to confuse people even more.

All seriousness though, good to see that someone is stepping it up and keeping the league alive.

Still wish there was a way each league could export their champs and we can have a "March madness like" tournament for all the MP league champs.

WrongWay
04-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Come on bigphesta I thought you were an attorney in the making. We need to see some legal action to prevent "those powers that be" from stealing the FFL trademark that the Fast FL uses. :D

I am thinking copyright infringement?

WrongWay
04-17-2005, 11:10 AM
I am gonna start a league too and call it the FFL as well to confuse people even more.
Way ahead of you. I guess I could go with something like this for my FOF League.

What do you think of this?
Front Office
Football
Live

bigphesta
04-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Come on bigphesta I thought you were an attorney in the making. We need to see some legal action to prevent "those powers that be" from stealing the FFL trademark that the Fast FL uses. :D

I am thinking copyright infringement?Actually, I've ALWAYS used the "FastFL" as the 'initials' of the Fast Football League, and not the "FFL"